Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,086 Posts
The first album I ever bought was the Jackson 5 ABC album. That being said I believe he was one sick fock that had it all and went bonkers. Whatever he did with those kids was not good at all.

As for the value of the albums wait another 30-40 years and then they might be worth something....lol

·
Registered
194 Posts
I would have to say that after his death that a amazing amount of cabbage will be spent of his stuff... being close to 500 mill in debt. It will all go towards the debt im sure...

:p

·
Sushi Inspector
2,311 Posts
Richelle has a few and one with the clear wrap on it still (thriller).....whatcha guys got ?
I've got so much it's sick. Who wants to buy some?? All promo copies. Jackson 5. Janet. Jermain. Michael. I had over 15 tons of vinyl and I'm now down to 7 tons.
Dead serious. My family owned a radio station in L.A. for over 40 years. I was given all the vinyl and have sold almost half of it.

·
Banned
1,484 Posts
I really hope for the good people that have the albums there is enough $
floating around at this time and they make out.-doubt it too much supply-

·
Faster, Stronger, Bionic
582 Posts
All those albums sold in record numbers, they are about as rare as dog crap, which basically means they should be almost worthless, even wrapped and never opened. It seems like you can't go to a vintage record sale or garage sale without finding thirty copies of the Thriller LP.

Edit: Scratch that...I just checked Ebay prices are insane tonight.

I have three or four Thriller LP's (even though I mostly hate the music) that came in boxes of records I bought. They are all going on ebay ASAP before people realize how rare they aren't. Literally the best selling album of all time. Funny there was a re-release "Thriller 25" on vinyl a few years ago, those are going to be much rarer but aren't selling for as much as the original that sold over 100million copies. I'm not sure how many on vinyl, but surely most of them were on vinyl and cassette, so probably at least 30-50million copies on vinyl floating around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.