Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know a thing about wireless radios but I need 5 headsets for my sandrail. Where do I start?

·
Registered
190 Posts
The sandrail is at our river house in Needles off of BUDWEISER Rd.! A friend of mine is a local there and he is going to show me around next month and I will need headsets!
I really like PCI's. Had then in my car and the are very comfortable and never had any problems with them.

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Yeah its Terry but i was talkin about Josh. He has a buggy and hes lived there his whole life i figured thats who hes talking about.
Could be. Doesn't everybody that lives in that neighborhood have a buggy, bike, Rhino or something to get them from house to house without spilling there drink..:D

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,271 Posts
Carlos:

We have PCI race radios which are "wired" the ones your looking for are wireless they are very expensive and I do not have much experience with wireless headsets.

As mentioned RacerX in El Cajon is a very good company and excellent customer service. However, as you live in New Mexico it really is a toss up on which you go with in terms of purchasing.

When I looked into wireless intercoms the technology was still catching up so I went with the pioneer method of wired headsets.

Ken my bro has an Alumacraft with PCI intercoms and a ICOM radio connected to a Sirius satelliate receiver and when you talk the music mutes and when you stop talking it comes back on really nice feature when your duning or driving long distances on hardpack.

Once you go the intercom route you will never go back to a car or boat without them plus it quiets things down a great deal and allows you to focus more on the task at hand ie...driving and provides a great deal of safety because everyone can communicate at speed.

KAP

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Josh Stewart is the man I am talking about. He did some concrete work for me on my diveways. Did awesome. Terry lives right behind me. His house over looks our house. Good man that use to drag race. We all need to hook up on thanksgiving!
Yeah josh is super cool, my house is the first pad down river from him Yeah we should on go for a ride or at least hook up for a beer over thanksgiving.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts