Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a peaceful, courteous decorum we have here... I wonder what the change is from???

hil:)

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
You must have GN7 on ignore if you think this forum is now peaceful. :)grn
On ignore? Are you kidding. Bruce is the guy that fills my in box with hate mail. He can't ignore me, any more than I can ignore you. I need to know what the commie element in the country is conspiring to do next.
I did put ram on ignore, but that was because my inbox was getting full with stuff I wouldn't let a sailor read. That is one sick SOB!

The rest of you are nothing more the ignorant necessary idots as Alinski, Hiltabeast and Ozero call you.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
On ignore? Are you kidding. Bruce is the guy that fills my in box with hate mail. He can't ignore me, any more than I can ignore you. I need to know what the commie element in the country is conspiring to do next.
I did put ram on ignore, but that was because my inbox was getting full with stuff I wouldn't let a sailor read. That is one sick SOB!

The rest of you are nothing more the ignorant necessary idots as Alinski, Hiltabeast and Ozero call you.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Exhibit A 2MM....:54: hil:)

·
Registered
5,217 Posts

At least he doesn't tell people to F$%K thier sister and all the other vile shit RAm would post or even worse the stuff he PMed to people.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

Exhibit nothing.
Even though GN calls you names (Nothing unique in the PRF!), seems agitated, and has no problem tossing an insult or two, I have NEVER seen him accuse You (or any other of his targets) of incest, never seen him insinuate that your wife is a whore, or that you banged your sister etc...

It's just my opinion, but even though there is and will always be inflammatory remarks and heated name calling in the PRF, I DO think that the just plain nasty insults and derogatory remarks about Family were over the line, and it is more pleasant now. (If that can even be said!):)bulb

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I saved a couple things that ram PM'd me. I thought it might come in handy if I ever got fed up with him enough. I put him on ignore when I figured I had more than enough rope to hang him with. Regretfully, he hung himself right here on the boards with much less vile crap than I am holding on him. Too bad I was never able to expose the piece of human flesh for what he really was. The fact that zombie seemed to fondly align himself with that horrible excuse for a human, I have to question just how much a of a POS he is. They came across sometimes like brothers.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
At least he doesn't tell people to F$%K thier sister and all the other vile shit RAm would post or even worse the stuff he PMed to people.
Don't know about any PMs but Ram was out of line with F your sister post. But I have seen similar / worse things from other members in the PRF that didn't get them banned. :))ThumbsDwn

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Don't know about any PMs but Ram was out of line with F your sister post. But I have seen similar / worse things from other members in the PRF that didn't get them banned. :))ThumbsDwn
It wasn't one thing. It was becoming habitual.
Truth is He was eligible for dismissal a long time ago, honestly.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Bob is my hero, he has forgotten more than 20 rams will ever learn in a 100 yr life... :D

Besides, he is gonna let me pilot the GN7 at Long Beach one of these years when Bill gets the flu bug unexpectedly on a THursday night before testNtune... :D

RIGHT BOB??????? A promise is a promise................ :)grn

Brad darn sure isn't gonna let me pilot HIS version of GN7 :( All becuz I like to eat catfish, what kind of reason is THAT???

Sorry for the delayed response, I had to slap 20 or so indians into line... :|err

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Bob is my hero, he has forgotten more than 20 rams will ever learn in a 100 yr life... :D

Besides, he is gonna let me pilot the GN7 at Long Beach one of these years when Bill gets the flu bug unexpectedly on a THursday night before testNtune... :D

RIGHT BOB??????? A promise is a promise................ :)grn

Brad darn sure isn't gonna let me pilot HIS version of GN7 :( All becuz I like to eat catfish, what kind of reason is THAT???

Sorry for the delayed response, I had to slap 20 or so indians into line... :|err
Alls you need is a Lifeline, a heavy LEFT foot and show up in Parker some time.

We'll fish for flatheads at night.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
I saved a couple things that ram PM'd me. I thought it might come in handy if I ever got fed up with him enough. I put him on ignore when I figured I had more than enough rope to hang him with. Regretfully, he hung himself right here on the boards with much less vile crap than I am holding on him. Too bad I was never able to expose the piece of human flesh for what he really was. The fact that zombie seemed to fondly align himself with that horrible excuse for a human, I have to question just how much a of a POS he is. They came across sometimes like brothers.

I for one think Ram added a lot to the PRF discussions. He contributed interesting contrarian views that were needed to be put out to see all sides of an issue.
Listening to a bunch of angry self-rightous righties patting each other on the ass and running off 24/7 nonsense gets old real fast. And simply begs to be challenged with facts........... Heh,heh ..... I enjoy slam dunking such nonsense with facts, making three pointer logic baskets, and lobbing in humor frag grenades :)devil

I don't like obnoxious personal comments by anyone as it does not acomplish anything except lower the discourse. Nasty PMs would be very inappropriate.
I agree the demeanor lately has been much more civil. I have a feeling Rex or another mod must have PMed some folks to warn them to knock off the insults. :))THumbsUp
BTW, I have infrequently been involved in PMs. The ones I have gotten are respectful as are my replies.....
I hope the current civil tone lasts and other moderate or leftie Performance Boat Website members join in the political discussions. Interesting times are looming :grin:

Keep up the good attitudes knuckle dragging righties. In a few million years your decendents will be walking upright :)hand

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alls you need is a Lifeline, a heavy LEFT foot and show up in Parker some time.

We'll fish for flatheads at night.

Deal!!! :) How long can I hold the loud pedal to the floor??? :partyguy:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts