Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else catch when obama was talking, he referred to biden as, .......... "my current vise president" I would have thought he would have called biden "his" or "the" vice president....

What is he going to do, fire ol joe ???

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Did anyone else catch when obama was talking, he referred to biden as, .......... "my current vise president" I would have thought he would have called biden "his" or "the" vice president....

Just another grammatical error on his teleprompter... You know, 57 states, my dad served in WWII, I want to see us export more jobs and all that jazz... hil:)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts

Yea and hire a guy that can see Russia from his house.....named Red Freak....................:duh:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea and hire a guy that can see Russia from his house.....named Red Freak....................:duh:
Well I use to be able to see Russia from my place before Sarah and Todd built that second story addition WITHOUT a permit I might add :((((((

But you outta know Randy that I would never work for an undocumented illegal immigrant so that ain't happening :no:

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts

One can only hope. Biden one step from being pres is a scary proposition to me even more than Obama. While no vice pres is likely ideal, you at least want one I'd think that can put a cognisant thought together and not be an babbling arrogant asshole constantly.

Hopefully they both get fired and won't have to worry about it. :)

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Fire Joe? No way!!! That is the best life insurance policy he can get! :rolleyes:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Once elected the Kenyan will see to it that everything will change rapidly for America. We will become a Monarchy by executive order - and kings have no vice-king.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Seems far fetched but I wouldnt put it past him.

Once elected the Kenyan will see to it that everything will change rapidly for America. We will become a Monarchy by executive order - and kings have no vice-king.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts