Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Zimmerman Helps Save Family Of Four From Overturned Vehicle « CBS Tampa

Can you imagine the outrage is this was a family of 4 blacks that he helped save from the burning vehicle?

Sure would be nice to organize some huge rallies in support of equal protection under the laws for the Z man. There was a black guy at one of the pro Zimmerman rallies who made a statement that I thought was brilliant yet simple in concept:

He said "It's not about black and white, it's about right and wrong".... enough said... He made this statement while wearing he NRA hat

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Too bad they weren't black.....

Doesn't matter though. He took a black chick to the prom and mentored black kids, but he's white (or close enough to it) so he's a racist! :duh:

I'm waiting on all this racist BS from the DOJ to pass over and I'll send the MAN a C note!!! :))THumbsUp :))THumbsUp

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Zimmerman has turned out to be an upstanding citizen, as proven again by today's news of his heroism while everything that comes out about Treyvon's past is more and more disappointing.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
The bastard was a wannabe cop and now he's a wannabe fireman. Probably pulled them out of their truck against their will. I think we need to have the justice department investigate this evil bastard that yanked these poor people out of their truck!!! (BTW, that was sarcasm)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts