Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Lovin' IT!
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a small business owner. 27 employees in two States (California and Louisiana). Our products ship Worldwide.

This is the maximum amount of detail I am looking for. I am not looking to turn this into a bashing thread; I just want insight on where people are coming from with their opinions.

Take part. I think you will all be surprised at the outcome.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Directional Driller/ consultant on oil and gas wells.
In busy times, I also supply DD's to clients from my consulting operation.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Industrial Sales and Rentals for specialized lifting and material handling equipment

·
Registered
24 Posts
Fracture support technician, for Halliburton since november 1st, before that i worked construction with my dad who owned his own company (small less than 10 employees)

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Early in life, I was a masonry contractor. (AZ C-31 license) I grew up a bricklayer's son. At the age of 26 I went into the real estate business specializing in land sales which I continue to this day some 34 years later however, like CAS, I haven't seen a drop of business since the Kenyan was elected. I still help people all-day, every-day however and I've held on through tough economic cycles before. I sure hope I can survive the damage this clown has done to our markets and consumer confidence.

·
"Mad" Member
769 Posts
Self employed - Maintenance and installation of evaporative cooling systems and upgrading of existing chicken runs - Employ 60 permanent people and up to 70 casual laborers at any time.

Wikus

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Expert in trucking, tires, vending machines, used cars, nightclubs, loans, guns, ammunition, farm labor, massage parlors, virgins converted, wars fought, revolutions started and governments overthrown. Also specialize in politics, whiskey, bribes, bailbonds, gold, silver, scap metal, adult book stores, marital aids and magazine subscriptions.:D:D

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I design and build things,one of my pets is in the Avatar with me in front of the Kuwait shop..

1 - 20 of 81 Posts