Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Here is a few pics from sunday. Do i need more lift in the transom?

2 deg tappered .125 in the hole, ride plate at 4.5. Didnt have the gps with me and im going to put the pressure gauge on this week to get readings.
if you got rid of that ice chest full of MGD 40's that boat would haul ass then!hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Looks like sumone had sum ENSURE today.

How that circus boat of yours running
lol it aint! yet.... i put the TX on hold till i get a little more cash together to finish it right.

the little boat is coming along,,i found a engine with roughly 20 hrs on it for 650 so i snagged it.. the other engine had a rod fixin to come out and it was gonna cost 1200 to rebuild it.

bout all i lack is the wiring and steering and it will be running!:D

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
lol it aint! yet.... i put the TX on hold till i get a little more cash together to finish it right.

the little boat is coming along,,i found a engine with roughly 20 hrs on it for 650 so i snagged it.. the other engine had a rod fixin to come out and it was gonna cost 1200 to rebuild it.

bout all i lack is the wiring and steering and it will be running!:D
you putting a sail on the funjet too?:p

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
if you got rid of that ice chest full of MGD 40's that boat would haul ass then!hil:)hil:)hil:)
He does that to keep the pump loaded and balance out some of the weight behind the steering wheel... now if he were to move the steering wheel and throttle to the back seat.... hil:)hil:)hil:)

·
Registered
213 Posts
He does that to keep the pump loaded and balance out some of the weight behind the steering wheel... now if he were to move the steering wheel and throttle to the back seat.... hil:)hil:)hil:)

LMAO.... now be nice to Ty he would look sick as big as he is without his ANCHOR in the front to hold him down!!!! hehehehhehhe
(thank God I wasn't in there!!!):p

·
Just Me
4,059 Posts
Do i need more lift in the transom?
I would say yes. In the right to left picture the boat is wet all the way up to the front of the engine. In the left to right pass the boat is throwing up water from half way down the enigne back and it looks like a splash starting up from about the engine so it could have been just a wave that moved the splash back. That's way wet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts