Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently grabbed another work truck for me and Vinyl Wrapped it this weekend. In havasu there are so many service body trucks and they all look the same so I wanted to make sure I stood out compared to the rest.

So what do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
It sure would catch my attention, I would think thats what you want. Even now I can easily picture the truck in my head with only seeing the pic once.

·
LHC Architect
1,555 Posts
saw it on the road...

what a destraction, TOOOOOOOOO busy.

yes it got my attention, but no way could one focus and take all that in and get the message through driving by, still had no idea what I saw till this post;)

Try PURPLE:)sphss no way can I sneak around town:D

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
What's the name of your company??? :D;)

But seriously it does get your attention! You will definitely stand out in the crowd for sure and I think that you've achieved your desire effect!

It does what you need, you've got the company name, phone number and URL, you've got my vote :)devil

·
Huntington Beach Havasu
2,092 Posts
Yes it works and that what really matters. Think about all the dollars spent on RED BULL in your face. It works.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Sure won't be able to tell your wife your working when you are having some drinks with the fella's. She would see that thing at the bar from a half mile away. Looks really good to me...

·
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks guys.

The whole idea was to get the peoples attention and then get them to look at it more in detail to get the point across.
My Buddy Matt who owns the wrap company did this design and I was really impressed.

Karl, Your post made me laugh. Because if I would have past you when it still was white you would not have remembered it. Just remember me when that next house goes up!

·
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sure won't be able to tell your wife your working when you are having some drinks with the fella's. She would see that thing at the bar from a half mile away. Looks really good to me...
Keeps me out of trouble that way!

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
wow that does stand out...people will def look and read and remember ..good job.

·
LHC Architect
1,555 Posts
Thanks guys.

The whole idea was to get the peoples attention and then get them to look at it more in detail to get the point across.
My Buddy Matt who owns the wrap company did this design and I was really impressed.

Karl, Your post made me laugh. Because if I would have past you when it still was white you would not have remembered it. Just remember me when that next house goes up!
Call Aubrey and bid it.......got one going up right now....in Osborn Estates

1 - 20 of 33 Posts