Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
That's a big pool, I would say the average pool I do is approx. 15'X30' (450 sq'. of surface area).

·
Registered
316 Posts
890 sq. ft., divingboard, raised jacuzzi, 1500 sq. ft. deck area.

Carlos let me look at my plans tomorrow morning at the office to see how big it is plus the deck and I will pm the price to you. Pool builder said our pool is big but we don't think so plus it's pretty simple compared to how you New Mexicans roll!.

·
Punk in Drublic
2,165 Posts
$40k

890 sq. ft., divingboard, raised jacuzzi, 1500 sq. ft. deck area.
A buddy of mine just put in a new, smallish pool with an elevated jacuzzi, deck and interesting stone features in Winchester, Ca. He had to dig and place the drain line to the curb and was not happy with the color of his deck "stain" (came out pink instead of the beige that he and wifey picked out). It has a cool inside the house controller that utilizes a solar heater. Additionally, he opted for the salt water thing.

BTW - The 3 companies that bid the job were desperate for business, so now is the time to strike! Good luck with yours!:)devil

·
Registered
316 Posts
Carlos ours is 925 sq feet 40,500 gallons with a raised spa, so it is close to what you are looking at. Per the plans we only had 1100 sq feet of deck but we added some when they marked it out. What I'm looking at doesn't have the price on it so gotta pull out the invoices and get back to you!

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Who is going to insure the diving board? From what I understand, existing boards are ok, but many underwriters will not carry a new one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts