Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a 27 year old female who has been single for about a year and recently got back in to the dating scene again. I have to say I'm getting really concerned about the men in my age group!! Men around my age don't open car doors...or doors period, expect you to split the bill on the first date, which is normally at happy hour at a bar somewhere, and after ALL that they get mad if you're not willing to put out on the first night! I mean WTF??? :|err I've actually had better luck with guys 25-26 or men 37-40. I don't know how other women feel but I think I'm going to start dating men in their 40's. Can someone please explain why guys in my age group are out in left field when it comes to dating??? :mad:

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Mama raised them

It all depends on how Mama raised them. I was brought up in a very mannerly home. I was expected to open doors, slide chairs, rise when a lady entered the room, etc etc. If you really want to be treated like royality try going a little higher than "their 40s".............But be careful, you might just like what you find.............Ray

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
I'm a 27 year old female who has been single for about a year and recently got back in to the dating scene again. I have to say I'm getting really concerned about the men in my age group!! Men around my age don't open car doors...or doors period, expect you to split the bill on the first date, which is normally at happy hour at a bar somewhere, and after ALL that they get mad if you're not willing to put out on the first night! I mean WTF??? :|err I've actually had better luck with guys 25-26 or men 37-40. I don't know how other women feel but I think I'm going to start dating men in their 40's. Can someone please explain why guys in my age group are out in left field when it comes to dating??? :mad:
:)devil:)hand

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Just like MP said.....A large % of these--NOT ALL--young guys don't know how to act but it goes both ways. I hear how the young ladies talk these days (JH and HS) and wouldn't want my daughter (don't have one) acting like that. Sad IMO.

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
You have been dating cheap assholes.

I'm just guessin. ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Its Simple women want everything equal such as equal pay, equal rights ect. so we are letting them be equal by paying half, opening there own doors unless there arms are broken of course.:)bulb

·
HELL OF A GUY
3,137 Posts
this thread is uesless without pics:D i open doors,pic up the bill/buy drinks,BOY DOES IT PISS OFF THE WIFEY;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just like MP said.....A large % of these--NOT ALL--young guys don't know how to act but it goes both ways. I hear how the young ladies talk these days (JH and HS) and wouldn't want my daughter (don't have one) acting like that. Sad IMO.
Well I have to admit I do get a little wild at times....I'm sure you've seen me at my best DILLIGAF :D, but it doesn't mean I'm not a lady. I know how to act right when I have to ;) but I can see where you're coming from.

·
Registered
293 Posts
the first group is still looking to impress

the middle group thinks they got it going on so they don't need to impress

the third group just figured out that they still need to impress or they will die old and alone

·
Registered
540 Posts
You mean to tell me the flat billed, tatoo'd, tapout, look at me crowd is inconsiderate? Who'd have ever thought?:p

1 - 20 of 170 Posts