Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
There are what appears to be two new docks in the overflow parking lot at Windsor - just bring a backhoe for a little dredging and you should be good to go :rolleyes:

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
SLow to come because the rent a ring deal got shot down?:)bulb

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Curious also. I know that there was supposed to be matching money from the state, but if the state didn't come through with their part of the money what happened to the public money that was raised through donation? I haven't seen any new docks or improvements.

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
Those movie peeps to build things pretty fast. Maybe somebody could sweet talking them into putting Windsor in during there lunch break.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Curious also. I know that there was supposed to be matching money from the state, but if the state didn't come through with their part of the money what happened to the public money that was raised through donation? I haven't seen any new docks or improvements.
Can you say "Night out on the town in Laughlin" wouldn't surprise me...

·
6,873 Posts
Franky will be here any second to tell you how great the new docks look and how you are all gonna be so impressed.
And then he is gonna get made at Throttle for trying to stir shit....:D

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Franky will be here any second to tell you how great the new docks look and how you are all gonna be so impressed.
And then he is gonna get made at Throttle for trying to stir shit....:D
please help clarify, I am confused...

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Be careful Mr. Throttle, you are going to get Jamie yelled at. Then you are going to call Jim and yell at him, and then he and his cohorts are going to get you thrown in jail. Don't say I didn't tell you so. :D

·
6,873 Posts
Hey is FRANKY ok, I mean he hasn't posted
or did he get trapped under the weight of his own bullshit and can't post

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Be careful Mr. Throttle, you are going to get Jamie yelled at. Then you are going to call Jim and yell at him, and then he and his cohorts are going to get you thrown in jail. Don't say I didn't tell you so. :D
Oh, I didn't know. I better keep it down. I know how a simple question could be so misunderstood.

When you are choking on the truth its hard to breath sometimes. Bottom line is, there is more than $17k from donations and NOTHING to show for it, yet? I don't really think I would be the one doing time...

I really am curious, however nobody that i have talked to lately has a clue about it...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts