1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
The State Department is WACKED!!! :)sphss

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
It's all part of the Cloward and Piven strategy to crush America.
There's more to come!!! :))ThumbsDwn:))ThumbsDwn

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope the fucking Libtards are happy and very proud..........The muzzies said decades ago "We'll take over America and never fire a shot" A fuckin Muzzy in the WH, and he is seeing to it his brothers get here by the thousands. Then our so called elected officials whom claim to represent us, just keep caving WEAK and let it happen. There is a open season on predators, Feral Hogs, and Coyotes, why not open another:|err:(((((:)angry:...........Oh My, Now I'm on a list....I'm shaking in my boots:partyguy:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I hope the fucking Libtards are happy and very proud..........The muzzies said decades ago "We'll take over America and never fire a shot" A fuckin Muzzy in the WH, and he is seeing to it his brothers get here by the thousands. Then our so called elected officials whom claim to represent us, just keep caving WEAK and let it happen. There is a open season on predators, Feral Hogs, and Coyotes, why not open another:|err:(((((:)angry:...........Oh My, Now I'm on a list....I'm shaking in my boots:partyguy:
They are blind sheep PD. They would all re-elect this fraud today if that chance were offered. Every stinking one of them because they are blind sheep.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doc, Not only blind.........stupid.........even Ray,Ronnie,and Stevie,can see whats happening. They'll have more than their entitlements to worry about if this continues.........May God help them and us ALL..........

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Oh yea. And the environazis are wacked!!! Even when you present them the truth, pipelines are safer and more efficient AND Warren Buffet, an ultalibtard, is taking bank.... It just doesn't matter, they start talking oil spills and how much pollution the the refinery will make... Then they mention it is all going over seas.. Well like the oil on Buffet's trains are not? Fuckin' morons!!!! :)sphss

1 - 9 of 9 Posts