Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
That distension is reserved for the threads we ship north of the border......Gone forever..........Ray
I have to ask which country your going to borrow the money from to pay the shipping? Don't look at us for help ..we're still trying to scrounge up enough change to to help 2manymustangs pay for an add to sell one of his mustangs. I would like to see him change his name to sufficientamountofmustangs

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
State....

I have to ask which country your going to borrow the money from to pay the shipping? Don't look at us for help ..we're still trying to scrounge up enough change to to help 2manymustangs pay for an add to sell one of his mustangs. I would like to see him change his name to sufficientamountofmustangs
Western Carolina has stepped up and agreed to pay..........Ray

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I'm not selling... But I am buying... :D

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Well I need 68 fast back if you find one in your travels.
Yeahhhh ryte, like I would turn one of those loose... You want my first born child too???

I was looking at a clip/speed wing mod. Cruise goes from 85 to 120. :)
So you can crash land at a faster speed??? :)

Hey, how much runway do you need for takeoff and landing in that puppy... Any new video clips of the red baron to post on YOUTUBE???

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Yeahhhh ryte, like I would turn one of those loose... You want my first born child too???

Hey, how much runway do you need for takeoff and landing in that puppy... Any new video clips of the red baron to post on YOUTUBE???

There's quite a few for sale up here. Basket cases from around 8K to average condition runners in the high 30's. High ends are still pulling into the 70's and up.

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
My Ass is breached from ..

Cheap toilet paper , you know the kind that, when you whip makes you scream in serious pain ....

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
There's quite a few for sale up here. Basket cases from around 8K to average condition runners in the high 30's. High ends are still pulling into the 70's and up.
A decent 67/68 roller around here is near impossible to find... My friend did a full resto on the unrestored white on red 1968 1/2 CJ 4 speed car that sold on Ebay three years ago...

I think the auction ended went to 18-20k or so but that car was worth it... I think the END buyer paid another 25k to my buddy for a fair quality makeover... Nice ride, the fastest vintage mustang that Ford ever produced...

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
"What happens to undesirable threads in this forum?"

I think you got your answer:)hand

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts

You bet!!! ;) STOL wing T/O in 90 feet. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts