Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Can't Member
98 Posts
If I am not mistaken, that is one of the big flying boat firefighting water bombers from Canada.

·
Got to get In da Wind
821 Posts
We had that thing down here on Elsinore last year they closed the lake to boats for several weeks while it was here helping with the fires. The motors can really produce some power.

·
Social
1,250 Posts
I was on Isabella one year when that came down.
It's amazing how that thing loses speed while picking up water.
On the exit it would barely clear the mountain tops! :))eek:))

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And which Aqua D is this from Redding? Whats up?

Denis
wahat up denis this is the one who cant spell dont know what i was thinking when i spelt aqua this is sean its been a while hows things going ? i was bumed i missed seeing every one from sac at camp far

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We had that thing down here on Elsinore last year they closed the lake to boats for several weeks while it was here helping with the fires. The motors can really produce some power.

they did not shut down the lake but the plane was grounded because there was to many boat this last weakened was cool seeing it.was able to boat right up to it talk with the crewmen 2500 horse power per engine

·
Got to get In da Wind
821 Posts
they did not shut down the lake but the plane was grounded because there was to many boat this last weakened was cool seeing it.was able to boat right up to it talk with the crewmen 2500 horse power per engine
Yep the crw is real friendly and talkative when they are on the ground. When they took of in Elsinore my house was right the path, 200 to 500 feet over and could hear those motors come for several minutes before it went over and shook the ground like a small earthquake.

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
click on my myspace and look at the Helo last nigth under my pics last page - it was cool - girls gave the army guys a titty shot or 15 lol what is up with the pink on the chopper tho" :D

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
wahat up denis this is the one who cant spell dont know what i was thinking when i spelt aqua this is sean its been a while hows things going ? i was bumed i missed seeing every one from sac at camp far
Hey Sean it was a good time seiing all the guys. Things are good, but a little smokey around here:mad: Kinda messin with the boatin unless ya like useless smoke:D

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
she was moored at Bridge Bay today when i crossed over shasta at noon today

1 - 20 of 21 Posts