Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
should be 18 feet . shovels are cool vintage hulls. ask harlin orrin he worked for sanger when the molds were done and was there during the make of the hydro.

·
Registered
20,026 Posts

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
that one was for sale out of texas for a long time ,i remember the chain chrome steering wheel.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
MR

Ya just need a big,r garage, but than it ain,t never big enough! If the boat fit,s & the trailer toung is to long? I like the toung deal best. If i can be any help pm me. Andy

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys for the info and thanks for blowing up the pics.yeah the steering wheel will be the first thing to leave.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
my 76 sanger fit in my 21 ft garage straight in. only thing i had to do was set the tounge on a 2x4 at the ground for the last inch. with a wooden swing up garage it fit. with new style door set on ummmm nope hell in the old days they cut the garage door and let the tounge stick out

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
thats funny at my old house i had 2 flats in the garage and the door was wood so we put wood hinged lil doors cut through the garage door:p for the tounges to stick through

1 - 14 of 14 Posts