Votes: 28 25.2%
  • Looking for my next boat

Votes: 2 1.8%
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MSD sent me a poll which included several questions that couldn't be included in their survey; which got me thinking.

Let us know.:)bulb

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Combo of one and two. Serious recreational boater without skiing or tubing; the kids keep falling off over about 45 or 50:grin:.

Mostly weekends, but also two one-week vacations per year.

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
Theres gotta be something between "Pleasure Boater" and "Serious Skier Tubing".... one sounds like a Bayliner Lush and the other is a bunch of disrespectful punk kids on a floating ghetto blaster....

Your leaving out a large segment of hot rod boaters in the v-drive and jet boat community that are as serious about boating as hot rodders are with cars but NOT racers. And we spend alot of money on Blingy things and motor wares...... A LOT MORE than a Bayliner boob or a ghetto blaster ski boater....

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PTC

THANKS.

Send me your address. FREE sub.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Not enough answers. Should allow for multiple picks. I have 4 or 5 boats. They are all for different things.

·
Can't re-Member
1,990 Posts
As much as I wanted second guess, ridicule, over analyze and criticize your post, it looks like that's already been covered. So I'll just answer..."serious Boater" :stir::D

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Am i the only one that thinks this is a ridiculious question? If being on the water doesnt appeal to you, youll never understand. Its kind of like askinf why someone likes beer, bourbon, etc.

·
Essex Junkie
149 Posts
I'm also in between the first and second categories.

We usually go out on weekends twice a month and a couple week long trips during the summer.

We do most of our skiing/tubing on the way to finding a nice cove to hang out in for the day. In the afternoon, we will usually go for a long cruise.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 43 Posts