Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is this thing on this pump bowl? I'm guessing something for oil control in the bowl. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
Pic did not post. We are serious about the red x. You see it because it is still in your computer's internet temp files.

·
Registered
981 Posts
it looks good! why not have it ;)

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
its there so some morons ask "whats that?"
None of you guys seem to know what it is, so don't be calling me a fuckin' moron!!!!!!!!!!!:|err:|err:|err

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HJ ... Ross again was being serious here ... he must like you
Yeah, I saw that, but he's the only one who knew what it was. And I forgot about it when I was typing out my pissed off response.

Sorry about that, I just got a little ticked off about being called a moron over a simple little question about something that I've never seen before. You ain't gonna learn shit if you don't ask questions.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Yeah, I saw that, but he's the only one who knew what it was.
Actually, most of us know what the fill holes are for ... but there is really no need to do this ... he was just the one who seems to be answering your questions ...

Most of us are watching you on the way to gettting the high score with regards to your post count

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Actually, most of us know what the fill holes are for ... but there is really no need to do this ... he was just the one who seems to be answering your questions ...

Most of us are watching you on the way to gettting the high score with regards to your post count
I know what the holes are for, just not the hose.:D

You mean I haven't got it yet?:)eh:) :D

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
What is this thing on this pump bowl? I'm guessing something for oil control in the bowl. Thanks.

Hey H.J. Hopefuly you know that the 2 holes in the back of the pump are for! now for what it's worth I would imagine that somebody came up with the idea that if you vent the rear shaft bushing lube it may not get sucked into the water stay there and actually do it's job. Plus it does look cool. Not trying to be a smart ass but I have never seen that and if you think about it, Not a bad idea!!!!!! The stainless shaft and the bronze bushing could use a good lube to make US ALL GET ALONG. M

1 - 20 of 42 Posts