Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it all the weed?

Fcking liberals are IDIOTS!

Watching Huell Howser last night and he's on a trail in the Sierras to see one "of the last remaining 200 glaciers".

At one point the libtard perfesser next to him states that "there was once 800 feet of ice right where we're standing".
Two minutes later the lesbian pothead with the dumbass tibet wool cap says "we need to save the last glaciers from global warming".

HEY YOU STUPID FCKING TWAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't you listen to the perfesser??????????????????

800 Fcking feet thick, it's gone, it took 10,000 years, stupid fcking hippie twat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)st:)st:)sphss:)hand

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
To add to it, Howser speaks as if he's addressing a bunch of retards. Oh wait....he is:)sphss

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Genetics?:)sphss

·
1,512 Posts
Hey Huell is a nice guy. Met him a couple of times and he's a real gentleman. His shows are straight forward and not flashy. He does a nice job highlighting the many good things in California as well as the different ones that make the state... well different.

As far as the STUPID FCKING TWAT goes, bash on.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
snoopjonnyjon;794309 I don't believe that the myth of global warming is not evil and just wrong though. [/QUOTE said:
Totally agreed. Funny you should mention it...in the you tube video she talks about how it really is evil and wrong. They felt the general public wouldn't receive it well so they toned it down and made it more "PC".
Evil is too harsh I guess.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Huell is a nice guy. Met him a couple of times and he's a real gentleman. His shows are straight forward and not flashy. He does a nice job highlighting the many good things in California as well as the different ones that make the state... well different.

As far as the STUPID FCKING TWAT goes, bash on.

I didn't mention Huell, it's the dumb twat libtards that got to me.:)sphss:)sphss:)devil:)hand

·
Registered
523 Posts
Totally agreed. Funny you should mention it...in the you tube video she talks about how it really is evil and wrong. They felt the general public wouldn't receive it well so they toned it down and made it more "PC".
Evil is too harsh I guess.
Have you seen Ben Stein's Expelled? Hopefully this movie is as success as that one was.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts