Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im new to the forums, iv always had jetskis but i wanted something i could take the family and friends out on. I don't care for fishing, I just wanted something fairly quick and fun to mess around with and beach at the sand bar.

I just picked up an 85 21' SleekCraft with a Volvo Penta AQ260 (350) & 290 out-drive for $3000 with trailer.

Was hoping someone could tell me what model this boat was and if you think i got a decent deal?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
Aside from someone dickin' around with the interior it looks pretty clean and stock. The interior looks like it's set up for skiiing or hauling lots of bodies, that could be a real benefit on an afternoon of remote beach camping. I'd say you got a fair deal, usually boats that old are all "customized" by the 4 previous owners. Looks fun!

·
New here
4,219 Posts
thats what someone of offshoreonly said but i tried finding pics of jr executives on Google images but none of the ones i see are open bow like mine. and i see this 1990 22ft "enforcer" that looks pretty similar to mine

http://bouldercity-nv.allboatlisting..._17212522.html

:hmmm:
No....your's is highly modified. I venture to say you WON'T see another one exactly like that. Many were converted to open-bow, as yours was, but usually don't have the open area under each helm mid-ship. Nor have I ever seen a monstrous engine hatch like that one.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
your sleek is a stock open bow model. I'm not sure of the model name but I have one and I've seen many. go to jaxed and do a search on sleekcraft there's a couple for sale.:))THumbsUp your engine compartment and cover is a owner add on.:)

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts