Colts fan & Stoker owner
Your hyperlink doesn't have a proper address, it has the same text as the hyperlink.NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
For all the "it will never happen" crowd...it's happening
ThanksYour hyperlink doesn't have a proper address, it has the same text as the hyperlink.
NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
A New York Assemblyman has pleaded with his Republican colleague not to release a list of Democrat proposals on gun control that seek to undermine the 2nd Amendment
by The Commentator on 20 January 2013 14:43
The State of New York this week passed some of the strictest gun control laws in the United States, effectively outlawing 'assault weapons' and limiting the size of magazines.
But if Republican Assemblyman Steve McLaughlin is to be believed, the New York State Democrats would have gone further if they could have. Much, much further.
In a video posted to his Facebook page, McLaughlin has shared the information of a 'secret' Democrat proposal not simply to make the purchasing of the crudely monikered 'assault weapons' illegal in New York, but also to engage in a mass confiscation programme, removing Americans' weapons from their possession.
"Here it is. This is the video where I was asked to keep the Democrat proposals for the NY SAFE Act away from the public. This list was given to me by a colleague and it is not confidential.
This bill was an attack on the 2nd amendment and the Democrats clearly wanted to dismantle the work of the Founding Fathers. None of these amendments were included in the final bill thanks to us fighting back. I will not stand silent while these unpatriotic proposals are pathetically thrown at us a 11 o’clock at night":
RELATED: PRINTABLE GUNS CONFOUND LAWMAKERS
The full list of proposals can be read below:
1. Confiscation of "assault weapons"
2. Confiscation o ten round clips
3. Statewide database for ALL Guns
4. Continue to allow pistol permit holder's information to be replaced to the public
5. Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than 5 rounds or pistol grips as "assault weapons”
6. Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to 5 and confiscation and forfeiture of banned magazines
7. Limit possession to no more than two (2) magazines
8. Limit purchase of guns to one gun per person per month
9. Require re-licensing of all pistol permit owners
10. Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years
11. State issued pistol permits
12. Micro-stamping of all guns in New York State
13. Require licensing of all gun ammo dealers
14. Mandatory locking of guns at home
15. Fee for licensing, registering weapons