Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Someone must have told him he could make Patron with it. Fawken Tweekers.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I thought that sort of stuff only happened down in Parker......

·
Living the dream, LHC
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not too expensive maybe 150 worth, but the fact they dug them up and f- up may landscape really gets under my skin. Thinking heavily about the security cameras, are they IR as well?

·
Registered
205 Posts
They are IF cameras. Check Costcos website they have a bunch. Im gonna do they same thing. You dont need them until someone steals your sh*t.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Not too expensive maybe 150 worth, but the fact they dug them up and f- up may landscape really gets under my skin. Thinking heavily about the security cameras, are they IR as well?

I am having Lorne (riverratz) "Havasu Wiring" do my camera system. Web based and DVR. 50' range, 4 camera system that I will be able to watch from any computer at anytime.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
How many homeowners have had a successful prosecution because they caught the jerky blurred image of someone on home surveillance video?

You wire your whole house, point it at the cactus and sit home 300 miles away and wait? :D

·
Registered
373 Posts
How many homeowners have had a successful prosecution because they caught the jerky blurred image of someone on home surveillance video?

You wire your whole house, point it at the cactus and sit home 300 miles away and wait? :D
I have, and with out the video APD was not going to do shit, even though we new who the culprits were, and even then the lazy ass LEO didn't want take a report or do his job, I had to call the watch commander and twist his fawken arm by telling him I was going send a copy of the video to each city counsel member and ask them for there opinion.

My only suggestion his what ever system you go with make sure it has the best fast forward review you can get, it's a bitch trying to find a few minutes of action out of 5 days of backup.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Obviously you havent viewed any of the newer camera systems lately. They are not jerky blurred. At least I would hope to see the culprit and see if it was a neighbor or some punk kids down the street. Just the fact that a surv. syst is in plain view is a huge deterant. I know it is when I go use the dumpsters behind office buildings to throw away junk. Ha ha

·
It's good to be alive
1,526 Posts
I am having Lorne (riverratz) "Havasu Wiring" do my camera system. Web based and DVR. 50' range, 4 camera system that I will be able to watch from any computer at anytime.
And then what?

Insurance alleviates any worries for me. I have better things to do in life than stare at a monitor worrying if someone is messing with my stuff. Its just stuff. To each his own, I guess.;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts