Performance Boats Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
80 Posts
cactus

Its OK just go out to the desert and get another one their are lots of them out there. try putting some 110 electical wires underground right by the cactus when he puts his shovel in he will know you are there..

·
Registered
205 Posts
I work hard for my "stuff" and I wouldnt sit around and let the same *sshole come and do it again. Make an insurance claim on a $150 cactus. Maybe next time it wont be his cactus. You are right, to each his own but Id rather catch the guy so he wont do it to others.

·
Az Desert Dweller
2,436 Posts
:mad: Someday your home "indeed" will be your castle, and "unwanted" people, thieves, will be delt with accordingly, why the hell do they get more rights than we the home owner, who the hell do they think they are to steal your possesions, then they scream thier rights are being violated, **** ALL THIEVES, THEY ALL DESERVE WHAT THEY GET, AND THAT INCLUDES A BULLET IF CAUGHT !!!!!:mad::mad:

·
MLC - Mid Life Crisis
1,132 Posts
:mad: Someday your home "indeed" will be your castle, and "unwanted" people, thieves, will be delt with accordingly, why the hell do they get more rights than we the home owner, who the hell do they think they are to steal your possesions, then they scream thier rights are being violated, **** ALL THIEVES, THEY ALL DESERVE WHAT THEY GET, AND THAT INCLUDES A BULLET IF CAUGHT !!!!!:mad::mad:
I am sick and tired of you holding your feelings back... :)devil

·
Az Desert Dweller
2,436 Posts
:mad::mad:and I'm sick and tired of hearing about "WORKING" people getting thier possesions stolen, trashed, etc...by those who think they "deserve" because "they want" and don't work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!, get an education, get a job and then you'll be "ENTITLED" to those things "WE" work for !!!!!!!!!!

·
Living the dream, LHC
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Your not the only one, my wife is really freaked thinking thre going to come back to steal..?

On a positive note she now is fully convinced that her ccw and her new toy are money well spent;).

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I work hard for my "stuff" and I wouldnt sit around and let the same *sshole come and do it again. Make an insurance claim on a $150 cactus. Maybe next time it wont be his cactus. You are right, to each his own but Id rather catch the guy so he wont do it to others.
The absolute last thing you want to do is file a claim on your homeowner's policy these days unless it is for a big loss.

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
Probably some landscaping company (acting as your gardener) pulled up and snatched then.

If I were you, I'd plant a big pole, with a camera on top, in the same exact spot the cactus was removed.

Sorry to here. I've had my problems too. The video system sure keeps then in check.

·
MLC - Mid Life Crisis
1,132 Posts
Or someone would say, "Hey look, an albino milkweed!"

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.