Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Place looks pretty cool every time I see a Spurs game on TV, any places that are a "must go" to eat, drink. whatever ??

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Do the River walk!!!!! Have a couple drinks at Dick"s Last Resort!! The place is a blast on a Friday or Saturday night!!! Make sure to ask for some matches... trust me!!

·
It's good to be alive
1,526 Posts
Go on the Alamo tour and ask to see the basement.:D

Actually wait till Spring and go to Old San Antonio during fiesta week (actually 10 days). I think it is towards the end of April

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do the River walk!!!!! Have a couple drinks at Dick"s Last Resort!! The place is a blast on a Friday or Saturday night!!! Make sure to ask for some matches... trust me!!
Staying just (1) night this Thursday and going to the river walk for sure, place looks bithchen with tons of killer looking places to eat/drink... :D

·
Registered
887 Posts
I lived there awhile back and we really enjoyed Rio Rio on the riverwalk-- Really good food, but keep in mind that it is Tex-Mex, not "real" Mexican food.... The Naked Iguana below has good drinks too. Dick's last resort is really fun if you've never been to one before-- it's in the basement of Nix Hospital on the riverwalk.

·
It's good to be alive
1,526 Posts
I lived there awhile back and we really enjoyed Rio Rio on the riverwalk-- Really good food, but keep in mind that it is Tex-Mex, not "real" Mexican food.... The Naked Iguana below has good drinks too. Dick's last resort is really fun if you've never been to one before-- it's in the basement of Nix Hospital on the riverwalk.
I was born in Nix Hospital!

·
Registered
560 Posts
You gotta go to the rotating restraunt!!! Gosh drawing a blank on the name... but the view is amazing...

ah... love google!!! Its Tower of the Americas...
http://www.toweroftheamericas.com/

you could also go visit my family... HA!! Thier a hoot! You'll be good and drunk and full of good food in no time!!! :)

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
You gotta go to the rotating restraunt!!! Gosh drawing a blank on the name... but the view is amazing...

you could also go visit my family... HA!! Thier a hoot! You'll be good and drunk and full of good food in no time!!! :)

pennies and nickels bury themselves in the blacktop below if ya drop them off the tower, or so i'm tolddddd:p

dick's last resort is cool, we hit that everytime we pass thru. its fun to get shitty with the waiters/waitresses and wait for their comebacks. i gave her a 25% tip last time i was there and she still told me to eat shit, i told her no thanx, i'd already finished what they'd served me:D

·
Will work for Boat
790 Posts
River walk is great.
They also have some killer country bars - duh - and they're full of hotties.
And in TX, the super-hot chicks are super-friendly as well.
Southern chicks rock :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
River walk is great.
They also have some killer country bars - duh - and they're full of hotties.
And in TX, the super-hot chicks are super-friendly as well.
Southern chicks rock :))THumbsUp

There used to be a place called Midnight Rodeo that was absolutely packed though I understand it might have closed but another place has opened to take it's place but the name escapes me. If your interested ask around for the really big and popular C&W place. Like above, there are some incredible hotties in SA.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts

A seccond for a fine meal, and unbeatable view, especially of the lights at night.

Another seccond for Dicks Last Resort, where you can't kill a man born to hang. :D

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Drive an hour north to Austin and go to 4th and 6th streets downtown. Austin is the live music capital of the world plus there are tons of University of Texas hotties everywhere. Bars and bars and more bars

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
I'm sure he had a blast trying to navigate the streets at night there if he drove himself. Ha ha ha. Not eaxctly easy if you're not familiar.:)st

1 - 17 of 17 Posts