Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Sst

Good call, just found it on another PB post. Looks to be owned by Tunnel Vision in Oregon. It is a Sleekcraft SST. Classic old hull, looks good with that Merc on the back.:))THumbsUp

·
rollin on the river
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good call, just found it on another PB post. Looks to be owned by Tunnel Vision in Oregon. It is a Sleekcraft SST. Classic old hull, looks good with that Merc on the back.:))THumbsUp
That's what was painted on the side.

·
Registered
47 Posts
1982 SleekCraft SST

Hey DAVEO

Man a guy can't hide, the boat sat out for 10 min before I put it away in storage. I had just drove down from Oregon and it was one foot too long for the garage. Yes it is Dan's old boat from Oregon, picked it up couple of years ago while I was up there working and just got back home to California for good (going to take me year to dry out).

A neat boat for sure, so nice I just couldn't pass it up.......Hell the paint work cost as much as I paid for it.........Had one years ago and raced Mod VP (A Taylor Tunnel splash of the Sleek, see pic, yes pic is 30 years ago) but had to sell it due to money issues and damn near cried...finally replaced it with this one 30 years later. I also have a 32 offshore and I forgot how much fun it is to DRIVE a small boat fast, the big stuff you just kinda point and go.

An interesting bit of trivia.......Note no transom well in 1982 an outboard, would of had a well but Dan converted a used jet to outboard.

Now you know the whole story......most likely more than you wanted...........Alan

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts