Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a bar tonight watching the MNF pre-game show and they showed some dude driving what looked like an MTI. The bar had the sound turned down so I couldn't hear what they were saying. Does anyone know who it was or what it was about? It looked like one bad ass boat!

·
Registered
30 Posts
That is Mr. Haggins 50 foot Mystic, "Miss Geico" turbine powered little grocery getter. An Honest 200 mile per hour pocket rocket! At least there are some insurance companies that can afford to sponsor boats like these!

Best Regards,
Ray @ Raylar

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
I think I am going to call Geico and re-negotiate my rates.................

·
....at the Speed of Sound
696 Posts
At least there are some insurance companies that can afford to sponsor boats like these!

Thats funny because geico wont insure high performance boats anymore. Thats what they told me about 6 months ago anyway. :|err

·
Registered
23 Posts
it was Albert Haynesworths 44 MTI called "Hellraiser" very nice boat minus his wild paint job , from what i hear it has 1075s run 160mph area . it wasnt MISS GIECO

·
The King
1,107 Posts
it was Albert Haynesworths 44 MTI called "Hellraiser" very nice boat minus his wild paint job , from what i hear it has 1075s run 160mph area . it wasnt MISS GIECO
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts