Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
skiing Parker since 1960
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LBYS ? got a nephew looking to buy a new deckboat, I told him I saw a thread over here..........................I went thru about 8 pages here,......no luck :|err
Thanks in advance :)hand

BTW,............maybe the mods here should put ALL threads on wheels to make it easier to "move" them around ?

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Screw LBYS!:mad:

A few weeks ago I called about a boat they have there. The guy George said its a completly turnkey. It just might need some of the seats fixed dues to some mild fading. Other than that, the boat was ready to run. So I drive down the next day with my checkbook and look at the boat. What a POS it was. The seats were burnt red, yes red! The carpet was done for, the gel was completly faded from not being covered for God knows how long, the drive had an arguement with a rock bar and the stereo wiring was all pulled down(complete mess). So I tell George Im not really interested for no where near what they are asking. It would be a good winter project boat, but it would be atleast a month to get that thing on the water.

So he calls me last week saying that if Id like to make an offer, everyone else backed out. Gee no wonder! So told him no thanks, like I said before I want something turnkey for that price range and Ive already found something else. He then cops an attitude saying the boat is turn key. I asked him if he was f-n kidding me? He went on to say the interior isnt that bad and the drive was in perfect shape. I said, did you look at it? The skag is knocked off.

Anways the I don't know about anyone else there. But George is a complete tool!

·
skiing Parker since 1960
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Skyskier, I can help you out on the deckboats. Rivertrash, sorry again for your bad experience:mad:
Thanks Chris,.........actualy one of my "nephews",.......................looks like he pulled the trigger on a new shockwave 28 deck,............they gave him 20 k trade in on his '99, 21 skier

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
Thanks Chris,.........actualy one of my "nephews",.......................looks like he pulled the trigger on a new shockwave 28 deck,............they gave him 20 k trade in on his '99, 21 skier

20 k on a 99 21 skier. holy crap that bad azz:)devil

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thanks. I just thought it was a little unprofessional.
Its been forwarded to the bosses. Again, I know what you are looking for and will keep you posted as stuff comes in. Or PM me with where you would like to land on the Laser and Ill try my best to get it pulled thru!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I went over to LBYS beach blvd and George was alittle short with me too, so I went and talked to Cris a the LB store and I can tell you guys Cris and Bill took care of me a 110%.Call Cris u wont be sorry.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I went over to LBYS beach blvd and George was alittle short with me too, so I went and talked to Cris a the LB store and I can tell you guys Cris and Bill took care of me a 110%.Call Cris u wont be sorry.
Thanks Baja, Appreciate the kind words! You were real easy to work with as well, and glad we got you dialed in on your new ride! I still get people asking me for your boat!

Chris

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Thanks Baja, Appreciate the kind words! You were real easy to work with as well, and glad we got you dialed in on your new ride! I still get people asking me for your boat!

Chris
Its For Sale 85k dont want to sell but if some one needs it more then me Its theirs.The 85k includes your share.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts