Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
U Member, Member?
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont think this WOULD have happened. Bush has the cajones. "O" is a big ole pusofty... and the world knows it.

·
I got nothing
2,037 Posts
This used to happen with what could be referred to as regularity when the Soviets were, well, the Soviets. We did, and probably still do, the same thing...Nothing new here...

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Where's Ronald Reagan when you need him!!!!!!!!
Ask Libya what RR would have done!!!!!
Ask Somalia what Clinton would have done!!!!

·
Large Member
2,150 Posts
Wanna make a bet that we have subs patrolling off Russia closer then 200 miles? Just ask Palin, she could probably see them........... :D

It's par for the course....................

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
I personally can't wait for the first shot. Hopefully Washington see "the bombs bursting in air"

Hopefully the liberal buffons get to eat the first shrapnel chunks.

Sorry, but I am just tired of the bullshit I see on the news, or TV in general, when I bother to watch.

Brian

Where is the Ultimate ****** crying that this should be in the Political section?

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Wanna make a bet that we have subs patrolling off Russia closer then 200 miles? Just ask Palin, she could probably see them........... :D

It's par for the course....................
I hope this post is a joke....

·
Large Member
2,150 Posts
You may want to listen to it again. She simply stated Russia was viewable from Alaska, not the popularly misquoted statement that was portrayed on SNL.
I never quoted the "popular misquote" that was portrayed on SNL................I stated what she stated.............

·
Can't Member
98 Posts
The Russians started being Soviets in public again when Putin hand picked his replacement, took all the power with him, announced plans to take the job again, and re-upped laws relating to vocal criticism of the gov. again. KGB is sorta a lifetime gig.
After he schooled BO on world history and pretty much read the man for what he was, I am surprised they are not on the surface patrolling.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts