Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've posted tis in another too but more ideas the better. I was a little disappointed today. Carried the boat to the river and made a few passes. Let’s take in to consideration it’s a 13.7/1 555with Canfield heads(350cc) two 750,s cam is 270ish @ 50 and .700 with 110LS.The pump has an open loader, inducer, A Aggressor impeller Place Diverter ½ droopand 3.125 bushing. It turned 5800 RPMs and ran 95 MPH deep down I thought itwould turn 6000 and run close to a 100. Anybody know how much of a bigger bitean Aggressor gets that American Turbine?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's a Mid weight TX19

It's a Mid weight TX19

·
Jet boat service
126 Posts
Aggressor impellers bite a full size harder than the A/T, like a hi helix. You need more R's in my opinion.. If you cut that AA down to a AA - you should see 6K . Ask Tom , see if he agrees...Jim

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Any idea how the bottom is on that boat? I'm only asking because I think it should run well over 100 as well. A nearly 14:1 555 with a big cam and canfields should be more than capable of triple digits in a 19 IMO. A buddies 19 CP runs 102-104 with a pump gas 509 and Merlin heads. A few more revs would probably help it some... Does it have any blocker in it?

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Fine tune the setup of the boat, get the pump working good, get the RPM sorted out. It should run. Those boats work really really good

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Grady 95 ain't nothin to be disappointed in in a boat that just came off the trailer with no tuneing done .. Work with your setup alittle and might have to trim the impeller a hair and ur right there . Good luck with it buddy :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts