Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
5149 1/2
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..barely out of the box and used maybe 5 times? Also has 4 games each played maybe twice.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
..barely out of the box and used maybe 5 times? Also has 4 games each played maybe twice.
It depends on what size had drive it has in it. If its the older 60 or 80 GB then you will see them used in the store for around 429.99 but if its the newer model then your looking around 359.99 used in the store used and a new 80 GB would cost about 399.99. Also they will be coming out with a new 120 GB hard drive PS3 soon. If i was buying it i wouldn't spend more then 350 for a used one.

·
I am Roger..the Shrubber
1,080 Posts
Tossing it out already? Just ask someone to trade for a Wii.

Oh and I'd say $350 will rid yourself of it pretty quick. 80 gig..right?

·
5149 1/2
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have friend at work looking to buy a use one, which model is it, what games does it come with and how much do you want for it?
It's the 80GB with 2 cordless remotes, remote control and HDMI cable. Games are: Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, Nascar 09, MLB 07 The Show, Motor Storm and I have Rush Hour 3 on Blu-ray Disc that's never been watched. I will also throw in PS2 games just to get rid of 'em!! Price, well you da' man when it comes to knowing what's fair and what was paid retail. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
It's the 80GB with 2 cordless remotes, remote control and HDMI cable. Games are: Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, Nascar 09, MLB 07 The Show, Motor Storm and I have Rush Hour 3 on Blu-ray Disc that's never been watched. I will also throw in PS2 games just to get rid of 'em!! Price, well you da' man when it comes to knowing what's fair and what was paid retail. Let me know.
I'll give ya $300 cash today....I'll actually be in the Tustin area for a couple hours around 11am.

·
MEDIUM PIMPIN!!!
1,494 Posts
Just a little FYI......... If it doesn't have a warranty, its a scary deal. The
80g had a lot of bugs and freezes up constantly. Mine had the same problems. If it is has no warranty, it better be cheap! There were also problems with the blue ray portion of the system as well.

·
Next to this Hottie.
2,234 Posts
Just a little FYI......... If it doesn't have a warranty, its a scary deal. The
80g had a lot of bugs and freezes up constantly. Mine had the same problems. If it is has no warranty, it better be cheap! There were also problems with the blue ray portion of the system as well.

Thats news to me, I have a lot of audion/video friends with the 80gig model and we have not had any problems what so ever. Is yours in a confined area without enough space for it to expel the heat?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Just as an FYI...

A new chipset has been released and is expected to be put into the PS3. The cipset is suppose to cause a price reduction in the new PS3's. If it were me I'd wait for the new chipset to be launched and purchase a PS3 then or I'd want to get a KILLER deal on a used PS3. $300 to me is NOT a killer deal. $200 is more reasonable in my opion but the old saying still stands true. It is worth whatever someone else is willing to pay for it.

I WOULD pay $300 for a used 60 GB unit but that's because it's the only PS3 on the market that is 100% backwards compatible.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Just as an FYI...

A new chipset has been released and is expected to be put into the PS3. The cipset is suppose to cause a price reduction in the new PS3's. If it were me I'd wait for the new chipset to be launched and purchase a PS3 then or I'd want to get a KILLER deal on a used PS3. $300 to me is NOT a killer deal. $200 is more reasonable in my opion but the old saying still stands true. It is worth whatever someone else is willing to pay for it.

I WOULD pay $300 for a used 60 GB unit but that's because it's the only PS3 on the market that is 100% backwards compatible.
$200 dollars for $700 worth of stuff would defenitely be a great deal, not likely I would imagine.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts