Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Painter Guy
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off to the right (north) and behind Cupcake Mountain (CA side) there is a giant plume of smoke billowing up and carrying a brown-ish veil of smoke that appears to be blowing up river. It appears the smoke screen stretches from the source, all the way north toward the sandbar.

Anyone with info?

·
Marine Organism
12,803 Posts
Because stupid people beget stupid laws while the rest of us have to pay the price.
And the bad thing is there are more and more stupid people. It's like they are breeding us out! Reverse natural selection if you will. ;)

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,635 Posts
oh that... Yeah, that's just the constitution & a few trillion dollars.... Never mind it.
** Barry, Nancy, Harry have it all under control...
i thought lil kim mighta landed couple icbm's there in celebration of obama 1st 4th in office:D

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Another fire

I don't know if its been posted already, but there is a fire across the river from lower BHC, south of Laughlin. Looked like just brush, but I heard someone mention a Boy Scout Camp in that area........As of now, it appears to be about out. No more orange glow from that area, just a few remaining small spots of orange......There was quite a bit of black smoke this afternoon, but the mesquite plants in the area will give off a lot of black smoke when burned....Ray

·
Extraordinarily good
194 Posts
I thought they usually waited until the fire was put out to determine the cause.
BoatCop said something about a pontoon boat and fireworks coming off of it...............in the Big River area.

Also, cause and origin can be determined at anytime, whether the fire is out or not.

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
With more and more laws enacted to "protect" us, this comment makes more sense than it used to. When will we strike a balance between personal responsibility and Govt Nannyism ?
At this rate??? Never... Remember.... It's not your fault if you weren't told! Common Sense is soooo yesterday.. Or, it can't be someone's fault if they have parents, only because it is their parent's fault, or the governments, or their neighbors, or President Bush's Fault.. Don't worry though, Obama is here to save us from ourselves..

Rant over..

:D How you doin'?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.