Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have got some parts i need to get rid of, I have posted them in the parts spam section here and a couple other places, but very little action has come of it, I dont want to much for the parts, and I posted pics, What else can I do to get this stuff to move? Any advice will help, Thanks guys.

·
Registered
69 Posts
adding prices to the items should help. "make me an offer" usually wont get alot of response.

Maybe its just me, but Unless I need a particlar part really bad, I will just walk away when I ask someone "how much" and they respond with that silly a$$ "what'll you give me for it" game.

If I just want to get rid of an item and dont care or know what its worth, I just stick in an ebay auction and let it sale for whatever it brings.

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
adding prices to the items should help. "make me an offer" usually wont get alot of response.

Maybe its just me, but Unless I need a particlar part really bad, I will just walk away when I ask someone "how much" and they respond with that silly a$$ "what'll you give me for it" game.

If I just want to get rid of an item and dont care or know what its worth, I just stick in an ebay auction and let it sale for whatever it brings.
X2

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the advice!

Thanks guys, I posted pics of the stuff, I will edit in prices, and poor judgement does make for good experience, I should know!!!!:)devil

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
You will be surprised at the amount some e-bay auctions will bring on jet parts. The Key on e-bay is to use keywords. Always include good pics at different angles. The keywrods should include every Jet manufacturer (Misspell berkeley every possible way) and any performance name you can think of, enderle, crower, MSD,Etc. The more people that seeyour item the more will bid and with the keywords that will make it come up on peoples search results potentially not what they were lookig for will often prompt a bid thinking they may get a deal. Keep in ind thatJet boat owners are the cheapest people on the plannet as well.

Cy

·
Classic Hotboater!
932 Posts
You will be surprised at the amount some e-bay auctions will bring on jet parts. The Key on e-bay is to use keywords. Always include good pics at different angles. The keywrods should include every Jet manufacturer (Misspell berkeley every possible way) and any performance name you can think of, enderle, crower, MSD,Etc. The more people that seeyour item the more will bid and with the keywords that will make it come up on peoples search results potentially not what they were lookig for will often prompt a bid thinking they may get a deal. Keep in ind thatJet boat owners are the cheapest people on the plannet as well.

Cy
And use spell check:)hammers Just funnin ya, like the keywrods:D

·
Large Member
679 Posts

Cy
Exactly...

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,078 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
:):)punch

;)

S CP :D

Are you denying that??? Put up a survey and see how many have purchased a NEW FROM THE MANUFACTURER OR DISTRIBUTOR set of headers or oil pan. I am not saying I am a baller. I hove only purchased one set of headers new and one oil pan ever. I am as cheap as the rest. Summit or Goodvibrations gets the majority of my new purchases.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,078 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts