Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Not a Member
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was looking at one of the Dragboat websites.
It looks like Tony S. was driving the Westerfields "All Lit Up" TAF at SanDiego.
Anyone else see this???
Man he gets around....

·
T/E 222
745 Posts
One of these days Tony is going to have to write a book about his days as an international play boy who travels the world driving fast boats. :D

·
Registered
609 Posts
So I was looking at one of the Dragboat websites.
It looks like Tony S. was driving the Westerfields "All Lit Up" TAF at SanDiego.
Anyone else see this???
Man he gets around....
Sounds like he went out won SD for Steve and Jr. :)devil

·
Registered
668 Posts
Whats up with Steve? Hope all is well with him and Shane.
From what I understand, Steve has a "sciatic nerve" problem causing weakness in his left leg and hip area... I'm sure with either some chiropractic treatment and/or some physical therapy, he will be back in the driver's seat just like old times. :)devil

·
Nobody
1,720 Posts
From what I understand, Steve has a "sciatic nerve" problem causing weakness in his left leg and hip area... I'm sure with either some chiropractic treatment and/or some physical therapy, he will be back in the driver's seat just like old times. :)devil
Oh man can I relate to that, I fought that for 8 years and it was hell until I found a good chiropractor, I wish him the best of luck and hope he gets better soon!...

·
Registered
1,840 Posts

·
Re - Member?
768 Posts
Me too!

I've been dealing w/ the same issue since Aug. I know partly how he feels. Get better soon Steve. So how many drag or circle boats has Tony race driven? Should we start a new thread?

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Tell Steve I have a very excellent chiropractor in Upland I can refer him to for that problem if he has the need. I am no stranger to sciatic pain either. I would assume he has had an mri of lower back ...?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Tony did an awsome job for us last weekend. Couldn't have gone better...except for the Fred hart crash. Tony's first full lap in the boat he went a 6.76 at 167.80 and ofcoarse went on to win the race. So the whole ALL LIT UP team was really stoked. My dad is going in for back surgery on monday so as it stands right now Tony will be filling in the driver duties for the rest of the season. Should make for an exciting world finals!!!

Shane

·
Registered
609 Posts
Tony did an awsome job for us last weekend. Couldn't have gone better...except for the Fred hart crash. Tony's first full lap in the boat he went a 6.76 at 167.80 and ofcoarse went on to win the race. So the whole ALL LIT UP team was really stoked. My dad is going in for back surgery on monday so as it stands right now Tony will be filling in the driver duties for the rest of the season. Should make for an exciting world finals!!!

Shane
I figured he was busy setting up a new TAF to have a two boat team for next season :)grn Good to hear it ran well since you had a bunch of broke stuff from the last few races... Nice job JR. You deserve alot of credit also!!

·
T/E 222
745 Posts

Shane
Good job Tony, congrats on the win. :)

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
I was lucky enough to have Shane ask me to drive their boat in San Diego. He called me when they were in Marble Falls when his dad's back started to get really bad. Shane has done an amazing job with the All Lit Up and his detail to safety is second to none. He also has a good handle on the engine. If I can get a few more laps in her she will put up some numbers! There was nothing I would have changed on the boat. Thanks for everything and your crew was top notch.

Tony

2,056 Posts
I was lucky enough to have Shane ask me to drive their boat in San Diego. He called me when they were in Marble Falls when his dad's back started to get really bad. Shane has done an amazing job with the All Lit Up and his detail to safety is second to none. He also has a good handle on the engine. If I can get a few more laps in her she will put up some numbers! There was nothing I would have changed on the boat. Thanks for everything and your crew was top notch.

Tony
Going for the 5th man award Tony?

·
Re - Member?
768 Posts
Thanks for answering........

Shane

the question I was avoiding asking. I look forward to seeing Tony go for another World Finals win. How many boats is he going to drive that weekend?

·
Not a Member
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The Finals should be interesting.
Have we seen Tony in a Top Fuel Hydro yet??
I know he has drivin TAH.
Its looking like the TFH championship will be decided at Phoenix.
Between Speed Sport, Spirit of Texas and possibly Hotlicks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts