Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i tried to place an add and got this:

Database error! Please report to System Administrator.

INSERT INTO cp_products (id,user,userid,cat,date,title,description,keywords,bigimage,bigimage2,bigimage3,bigimage4,bigimage5,bigimage6,approved,watermarked,ipaddress) values(NULL,'', , 22, 1198353199, '21\' MOTORHOME', '1994 damon hornet model-2003-le 460 ford sleeps 5-6 adults 64k miles 11000 btu a/c 7000 btu heat gas cooktop grill microwave /hood combo 6 gallon water heater am/fm cassette stereo(wow!) 2-3kw gas generator cruise control lpg gas/smokedector luggage rack and ladder spare tire w/carrier big assed trailer hitch by hitch crafters costa mesa has some minor blumishes EVERYTHING WORKS $10,500 obo', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', 0, '', '72.130.91.102')

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
I posted my Howard for sale like I did on HB but it apparently needs to go through an approval process. So I'm not sure if it went into a a review or got declined. I don't get the same message that you both got though.

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
I kind of liked the forum based spam section from that other place. It was fun to interact and watch threads progress to a sale.

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
I kind of liked the forum based spam section from that other place. It was fun to interact and watch threads progress to a sale.
Yep, me too. I bought some things off of it and found my engine builder there as well. I think I enjoyed that section more than most of the others.
Hopefully Performance Boats sets something up similar to it.

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, the old way kinda kept everyone in check. it was understood that if you post junk,say or a rediculous price you'd be called on it,lol.:)computer
whatever . i guess we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I bought a lot of good stuff there, sold some stuff too.
Bought a starter that didn't work,bought a carb that was junk and got screwed on an oil pan by Nathan Miller.
Win some, lose some......

·
PB Administrator
1,205 Posts
i tried to place an add and got this:

Database error! Please report to System Administrator.

INSERT INTO cp_products (id,user,userid,cat,date,title,description,keywords,bigimage,bigimage2,bigimage3,bigimage4,bigimage5,bigimage6,approved,watermarked,ipaddress) values(NULL,'', , 22, 1198353199, '21\' MOTORHOME', '1994 damon hornet model-2003-le 460 ford sleeps 5-6 adults 64k miles 11000 btu a/c 7000 btu heat gas cooktop grill microwave /hood combo 6 gallon water heater am/fm cassette stereo(wow!) 2-3kw gas generator cruise control lpg gas/smokedector luggage rack and ladder spare tire w/carrier big assed trailer hitch by hitch crafters costa mesa has some minor blumishes EVERYTHING WORKS $10,500 obo', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', 0, '', '72.130.91.102')
I will go take a look.

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
yeah, the old way kinda kept everyone in check. it was understood that if you post junk,say or a rediculous price you'd be called on it,lol.:)computer
whatever . i guess we'll see what happens.
Yea it was a active and fun forum.
I hope PB.C does something along those lines.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts