Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You notice when you meet some guy and start to shake hands they also want to give you a hug, where did this crap come from, WTF? A simple sincere hand shake will do just fine thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
I don't like hugs from a guy either, and rarely shake hands anymore. I'm not a germaphobe, but with all the crap going around, not sure who has washed their hands or not! Just my .02!!:)hand

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
I don't like hugs from a guy either, and rarely shake hands anymore. I'm not a germaphobe, but with all the crap going around, not sure who has washed their hands or not! Just my .02!!:)hand
x2, i dont even like when a woman wants to hug me. just say hi is good enough..:)hand

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
You notice when you meet some guy and start to shake hands they also want to give you a hug, where did this crap come from, WTF? A simple sincere hand shake will do just fine thanks!
I think the MOB started it years ago...use to be how they checked if you were pack'n

·
Canatard
3,341 Posts
I like you more each day, Jake.

... in a completely platonic way, of course. :D

It used to really freak me out when someone would hug me. That doesn't happen up here, at least not in any of my circles. The first time it happened to me was the very first online member I met in Havasu. He was happy to see me and the next thing I knew, there was nipple to nipple contact. Not good. He could see I was freaked out and we had a laugh about it.

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
There's certainly nothing wrong with a nice man hug. Observe these two experts demonstrating. :p

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Ditto that

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts

·
1,278 Posts
I think the MOB started it years ago...use to be how they checked if you were pack'n
LOL..back in the day....a hug could be for a true brother.... or somone who wasn't ?!!?....
If you/I let somone in that close today, there has to be a high degree of TRUST....

·
Uber Caffeinated
1,090 Posts
and I thought bench racing was dead :D if you're het you're het and no hug is gonna threaten that JMO if the other guy is gay and gets his jollies so what? :D it's not contagious :D ... personal space however umm yeah family or close friend hug is okay anyone else ... remain at least two feet away please :D I am a germophobe I'll shake someone's hand if they insist and then avoid touching my face until I can get my hands washed :D

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
Dunno where it came from, but I'm not a fan either.. LOL

RD

1 - 20 of 24 Posts