Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
The Skater is getting the carbs rebuilt, new gear reduction starters, new water pressure bleedoff system, new water pump impellers and new oils throughout. Oh yeah, the valves will get their lash checked also. My new 23MTR is getting gel coat sprayed tomorrow and should be done by the time the motors arrive in April and the SST120 is finding a new home at Chris Fairchild's in Illinois so it can be raced on the PROP tour next year. All in all, my boats are going to have a pretty good XMas!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Man sounds good. Would you care to adopt my boat for the winter. LOL. Who is doing the gel on the MTR? I would like to get mine updated at some point.
I guess I should have been more specific - the build process for my new MTR is just starting, the gel will be sprayed in the molds starting tomorrow. But if you are looking to redo your existing gel, Jeff at Smooth as Glass is as good as they come - but gel is very expensive. I've completely redone three boats of mine, and had every one of them painted with great success. Much cheaper to paint than to gel.

Attachments

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
hopefully a tank of gas...lol...probably just a lil fresh air/fuel for the ol starved big block...;)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts