Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine is Ice Chest's. I can't walk through a store with them with out slowing down to check them out. My wife makes fun of me every time.

By the way, Thanks Brian at AO, the new one just got delivered.;) Smells like fine corinthian leather.:D

What's your fetish??

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Breast chests , I can not go threw a store with out admirng them myself ;)

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Watches. Generally stop in every watch store just to see what they got.

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Tools.....I'll even look at stuff I already bought again, just because.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
For some reason I am an air freshener junkie. Ozium, Lysol, those tree things, it doesn't matter. Oh, I also love boobs......(.)(.)!:D

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Quality BMX bikes (not that Wal Mart crap) and Van's shoes. My favorite bike of all time was SE Racing's PK ripper and all white Van's slip ons. Weird I know......... :D

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Boats, Boobs and Cars.....on and women in Latex.....did I just say that??? :D

·
Distinguished Member
5,782 Posts
Boats, Boobs and Cars.....on and women in Latex.....did I just say that??? :D
Throw in guitars (even though I play mostly bass), and my list is complete

·
Insurance Agent!
735 Posts
Shoes!!!! I love shoes :)

I think I passed my fetish on to my lil 1 year old neice. One of her first words was shoes, for the longest time thats what she called me. Sad I know.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Shoes!!!! I love shoes :)

I think I passed my fetish on to my lil 1 year old neice. One of her first words was shoes, for the longest time thats what she called me. Sad I know.
me too. i catch myself looking at tennis shoes everywhere we go, yet i hardly ever buy a pair:)sphss i love blue/white shoes, so everywhere i go, i see what they got.don't think i've ever owned a pair of shoes with red in em, other than the thriller micheal jackson style jordans:D

latest fetish has been ballcaps, not necessarily team hats, just caps.not balding or anything, its just hard to find a good fitting cap these days, everyone sells the cinch up kind and they suxxxx.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Wife-beater tank tops... I must own about 100 and it seems as though I am always looking to buy more.:)sphss

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Flashlights and bright lights in general...and clams too.

Fuggin weird

1 - 20 of 61 Posts