Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we're entering an age of women and minorites taking rolls and holding more and more political seats in American politics, men are becoming stay at home dad's and women entering the corporate world at larger numbers, whats going to happen when liberals cant use women and minorites as political pawns in the guise of liberation?

That bring's about the reality of the Supreme Court Justices and the impact they have on the upcoming election. I would imagine that 75% of the voters don't even under stand the impact of appointing a SC Justice and what a Presidents duties include. Will the left play dirty and exploit it over the next few months?

Akin fueled a fires storm and took abortion off of the shelf, but with the real possibility of a few seats being open over the next few years, can we think abortion wouldn't be a big talking point on the left?

Will they next cartoon show the SC justices going off the cliff instead of Ryan pushing granny off??

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
Well here we go.. on the abortion drama my outlook is this. More often than not the "mother" is left with the baggage of the child whilst the "father" disappears into the dust leaving a financialy underfunded over stressed single parent to manage the burden of the child via through government services which for the most part are lack luster. And as much these tax payer funded programs often reward such behavior depending on the state.

The abortion debate on rape/etc situations is pretty much moot. As a pretty much a fiscal conservative personally, and a non religion based person two things need to be accomplished, which due to the natural lazy ass mentality of the public , and the glorified forthwith policy of the government to reward such behaviors it is something that will never be resolved.

IMO if a mother and or father or both is uncomfortable with their financial/marital/educational situation of bringing a child into this fucked up world, need I say more.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
IMO if a mother and or father or both is uncomfortable with their financial/marital/educational situation of bringing a child into this fucked up world, need I say more.
What are you saying HST, that abortion should be considered by a civil supposedly educated society an acceptable form of birth control? Says alot about the civility and intelligence of said society doesn't it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I can't wait till abortion is no longer a Presidential talking point. The only reason I see for over turning Roe vs wade at this point is to give it back to the states where it should be.

That said, with the political climate changing I don't think abortion is even a big issue. Im afraid of the left making it a big deal and afraid of liberal women who subscribe to their ideology.

My friend yesterday, although she said she wouldnt have one, she wants to protect womans rights and not see it over turned because women would have to go to mexico. I told her not true. In states like cali and Ny it would be business as usual. Anyway, who knows if she understands, cares or want to hold onto the fear the left creates.

I know people think that you shouldn't legislate morality but a whole bunch of liberal judges added to the bench is down right scary imo.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
What are you saying HST, that abortion should be considered by a civil supposedly educated society an acceptable form of birth control? Says alot about the civility and intelligence of said society doesn't it.
You have it in a way Bob. But when the government rewards such behavior through Tax Breaks/EBT/ Entitlements/Welfare it is just spreading the disease and taking away from parents that actually go out of their way to further their familes in a responsible manner. I at times am I cold hearted SOB. But there is no shortage of the human bipedal cancer that inhabits this planet.

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
I can't wait till abortion is no longer a Presidential talking point. The only reason I see for over turning Roe vs wade at this point is to give it back to the states where it should be.

That said, with the political climate changing I don't think abortion is even a big issue. Im afraid of the left making it a big deal and afraid of liberal women who subscribe to their ideology.

My friend yesterday, although she said she wouldnt have one, she wants to protect womans rights and not see it over turned because women would have to go to mexico. I told her not true. In states like cali and Ny it would be business as usual. Anyway, who knows if she understands, cares or want to hold onto the fear the left creates.

I know people think that you shouldn't legislate morality but a whole bunch of liberal judges added to the bench is down right scary imo.

As I stated in another thread, as much in any election, there is FAR more important dealings than the politcal smoke screen of womans rights/abortion this election year. All this is political fooey.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Overall, I think race and women are going to be a non issue. The right is gaining a big piece of that segment and I think before long the tides will be balanced and then you remove the element of race and women from the lefts playing book.

It will be a welcome change. It sure changes things and down plays abortion. You will have women on the right and left that will be pro choice and pro abortion. It will no longer be a left or right issue.

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
I don't understand why the Right doesn't run an angle that EBT, Welfare and Section 8 is slavery.

It could be that running that angle will invigorate those slaves to vote to maintain their own slavery.

I can't believe social issues are even a consideration in the current economic climate. Generally, social issues ruin good economic climates anyways.

IE. Everyone should have a right to own a home. Minorities should own more homes ect ect...

Edit:

I also like how all of the left is always right and Obama is never wrong crowed has basically disappeared, just in time for the election. I wonder if they are left because they can never follow through with anything on their own and hate everyone else that has the drive to follow through?

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Proven over and over the surest way to end a conversation with the left is to bring up facts. The conversation hits a brick wall or turns into this. I look at someone engaging me in conversation and ignoring me immediately after mentioning a fact no different than a big FU! If you show me where I am wrong or am not thinking something correctly I have no problem admitting that I was wrong. Why the hell they can't is beyond me?

Good question ICY on the campaign thing. It's like the right has to do it all secretive not to offend anyone. The rich white man party has to walk on eggshells mindset or something????? Atleast black conservatives are not mincing their words when talking to black people.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts

Like gay marriage, abortion should have never been a presidential talking point at all! It should be left up to the states to decide.

I even feel the same with drug laws. Take for example how the FEDs came to CA and started cracking down on medical marijuana. Remind me again, where in the hell does the Fed gain the control over a state issue?

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Like gay marriage, abortion should have never been a presidential talking point at all! It should be left up to the states to decide.
Agreed and I have reconsidered my opinion a few posts back, this year its abortion coupled with taxpayer funded birth control.

Next election the war on women will be abortion and facelifts to make life fair.

The divisive tactics employed to polarize people is insulting imo.

Even the gay marriage thing, so Obummer embraces it in 2009, we all Doma's history and past Presidents stances on it, yet the last I heard, although the DNC will embrace some type of union, they haven't decided on the verbage, they don't want to alienate Black Ministers!

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I even feel the same with drug laws. Take for example how the FEDs came to CA and started cracking down on medical marijuana. Remind me again, where in the hell does the Fed gain the control over a state issue?
Sorry, thats where your going to have to label me big government. Its a fact that the pot was going to kids and I look at it this way, I know we can't legislate morality per se , but we have to set boundaries. If we legalize pot, you have to legalize everything else. Once its anything goes, especially in todays decaying society, it's not a place anyone would want to live.

I just found out 2 kids I babysat murdered someone the other day over money, for drugs. They come from a pottery barn mom and dad who owned his own construction business, not the ghetto.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Sorry, thats where your going to have to label me big government. Its a fact that the pot was going to kids and I look at it this way, I know we can't legislate morality per se , but we have to set boundaries. If we legalize pot, you have to legalize everything else. Once its anything goes, especially in todays decaying society, it's not a place anyone would want to live.

I just found out 2 kids I babysat murdered someone the other day over money, for drugs. They come from a pottery barn mom and dad who owned his own construction business, not the ghetto.
Cigarettes and Alcohol also get to kids. Should we make those illegal too?

If YOUR kids are getting their hands on pot (btw- the most harmless thing ever, its a plant for Pete's sake), hope you did your job as a parent to teach your kids to either not use or to be responsible and call you for a ride home when they are shit faced at a high school keg party rather than drive home and crash, or walk home and be harassed by the police.

If they aren't your kids and these kids aren't causing you any harm, mind your own business! What ever happened to that policy?

Anyway you want to argue this I can just throw prohibition out there! It does NOT work! People will get their hands on it and there will always be crooked politicians and the crooked CIA.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Son is tobacco, Poppys, and Coca trees ignorant moron! And you come off as such a brain!:rolleyes:

Can you just smoke/shoot up poppy or snort a coco tree? No, Heroin and cocaine have to be man made!

Tobacco is more dangerous due to the chemicals used in them.

Weed is a natural plant that you can smoke.

Go ahead, continue to make yourself look silly. :))THumbsUp

·
steelcomp was here
26,528 Posts
Cigarettes and Alcohol also get to kids. Should we make those illegal too?

If YOUR kids are getting their hands on pot (btw- the most harmless thing ever, its a plant for Pete's sake), hope you did your job as a parent to teach your kids to either not use or to be responsible and call you for a ride home when they are shit faced at a high school keg party rather than drive home and crash, or walk home and be harassed by the police.

If they aren't your kids and these kids aren't causing you any harm, mind your own business! What ever happened to that policy?

Anyway you want to argue this I can just throw prohibition out there! It does NOT work! People will get their hands on it and there will always be crooked politicians and the crooked CIA.
So that's your excuse? They're gonna do it anyway, might as well let them?
The laws don't stop murder and rape...guess we should just legalize them as well.
That's just moronic.

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Can you just smoke/shoot up poppy or snort a coco tree? No, Heroin and cocaine have to be man made!

Tobacco is more dangerous due to the chemicals used in them.

Weed is a natural plant that you can smoke.

Go ahead, continue to make yourself look silly. :))THumbsUp

QUESTION!!?

Have you ever read your Posts and thought I should delete this post.?:shock:

1 - 20 of 110 Posts