Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I am sitting at work, cant sit still, and ready to get on the road. I am getting a lot of great reports from the test and tune going on.

Piston in the Wind 2050 -Tunnel Jet - PE - 7.64 @ 138. Don't quote me but I think this is the fastest time for this boat.
Abracadabra 298 - SWTD - ME - 10.004.

Way to go guys. It looks like its going to another dog fight.

·
"BEER BUDGET RACING"
3,621 Posts
I got the text too, thats AWESOME! so happy to see the hard work paying off.:)devil:)devil

Now if they can just get her to slow down, but thats a good problem to have.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Nice run Piston in the wind. Impressive ET. Did they say anything about you going under the 7.70?

·
"BEER BUDGET RACING"
3,621 Posts
Last time i talked to Craig was today about 1. I would imagine its hot and humid, just like here. Led is headed up there so maybe he will post up some details

·
"BEER BUDGET RACING"
3,621 Posts
Alright guys, just got off the phone with Craig. He said to tell y'all its a 750lb 2 seater lake tagged lake boat. Makin 27lbs of boost Lol his words

They ran a 7.64 first pass, got an ass eating
Second pass was 7.69
Third pass was 8.30 lol

He said it was damn hot but humidity was 37%. Said he hopes he can get it slowed down tomorrow. Thinks he's got it close.

Attachments

·
small block jet
392 Posts
wheatland

the track is amazing state of the art faculitiy. Boat count way up. Glad to be here:)devil After a 15 hr one way trip:)coffee

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
Alright guys, just got off the phone with Craig. He said to tell y'all its a 750lb 2 seater lake tagged lake boat. Makin 27lbs of boost Lol his words

They ran a 7.64 first pass, got an ass eating
Second pass was 7.69
Third pass was 8.30 lol

He said it was damn hot but humidity was 37%. Said he hopes he can get it slowed down tomorrow. Thinks he's got it close.

23 psi got alot left

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
Way to go Greg. I'm glad the impeller is working for you,

Duane HTP
Thanks Duane u grind a mean impeller !!! Thanks for lookin it over today. I think were gonna weld up the suction piece

1 - 20 of 35 Posts