Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I race Trophy Trucks ... well in this case, we totaled one. Oops

(I know it's not jet boat related, but this is for all of my jet boat friends that don't follow me or what I do on other social media outlets. BTW, did I say jet boat enough to keep it in the jet boat section?)

Brandon Arthur - Trophy Truck crash - YouTube

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ouch

Damn... Looks like you got rocked pretty hard!! Those high speed rollovers are no good! Glad you are okay. Looked like a lot of fun up until that point though!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Now that was BADD ASS! To bad you didn't have a shot from someone else showing a view of what happened to cause the roll.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The video has gone viral on the web ... TV shows contacting us. We're hoping those spectators who helped us out got some video footage

We have a lot of other cameras that we haven't edited yet. I'll post up when we have.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I saw this video on the TV show Right This Minute yesterday. Noticed your window net came loose during the roll overs, could have been a lot worse.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
steering break first ?

·
Distinguished Member
5,772 Posts
Glad you guys are OK Brian, that looked rough. One question though, you guys don't wear arm restraints? I didn't see window nets but maybe they were there. It can get ugly if an arm goes outside the cage in a roll over.... again, glad nobody was seriously hurt beyond the wallet....

·
21' Bahner Sport
125 Posts
I race Trophy Trucks ... well in this case, we totaled one. Oops

(I know it's not jet boat related, but this is for all of my jet boat friends that don't follow me or what I do on other social media outlets. BTW, did I say jet boat enough to keep it in the jet boat section?)

Brandon Arthur - Trophy Truck crash - YouTube

Just saw you on the show Right This Minute the other day, happy to hear you guys are OK. My son and I love desert racing:))THumbsUp

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
Brandons dad told my buddy you guys rolled 7 times and yes the truck is a yard sale. For a 17 year old kid , he can drive.

·
Registered
397 Posts
takes big balls to run a truck over a hundred MPH through the desert, even bigger balls to sit in the passenger seat while doing it! congrats on making it outta that carnage. watching it sure made me miss my 1400 truck, but also makes me glad i never yard sale'd it. After crashing/destroying my circle boat i figured i ran outta talent haha.

definately looks like the steering failed, be curious to know what broke, Howe steering rack?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts