Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
waiting sucks
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Employees disappear.

Thats what I told an employee today after I notice $160 missing. I told him that and hey, what do you know. The money was found just a few minutes later. Funny how that happens...

·
Happy Member
1,399 Posts
Employees disappear.

Thats what I told an employee today after I notice $160 missing. I told him that and hey, what do you know. The money was found just a few minutes later. Funny how that happens...
I think that the employee still needs to DISAPPEAR !!!!!! Fockin thiefs

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I think that the employee still needs to DISAPPEAR !!!!!! Fockin thiefs
No doubt!!! If it happned once, you can bet it will happen again!

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
No doubt!!! If it happned once, you can bet it will happen again!
i'm no betting man, but if i had to, i'd bet its already happened before:)bulb i wouldn't ever put up with a theif or someone working for me that thinks i owe them something, that's just a reason for them to steal from ya;)

·
Registered
375 Posts
ALL employee's steal some steal money some steal pens but most steal/cheat on the clock.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Employees disappear.

catch him in the act and accidentally break a few of his fingers and maybe even his nose....after he takes a swing at you that is..........:D:D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Had a guy lose his job over $10.00. All he had to do was come clean about what he did....lied and tried to cover it up and that's all it took...gone!!

Fired a girl today because of her attitude. She got laid off a year ago making 55,000. Came to my office making 38,000 but had the attitude that she was too good for the position and was just doing the job until she could get something better. Well her attitude won...she was let go today?

I don't understand the way some people think? At least she had a job.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Had a guy lose his job over $10.00. All he had to do was come clean about what he did....lied and tried to cover it up and that's all it took...gone!!

Fired a girl today because of her attitude. She got laid off a year ago making 55,000. Came to my office making 38,000 but had the attitude that she was too good for the position and was just doing the job until she could get something better. Well her attitude won...she was let go today?

I don't understand the way some people think? At least she had a job.
What kind of attitude did she give you after she left?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I had an employee take $2000 from a customer. She got a meeting from the police while her desk was cleaned out. Turns out her husband was in jail and she needed bail. Guess she gets to spend time with him anyway.

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
Owned and operated a marine repair facility (boat shop) in town. Caught one of the mechanics out front telling a customer he had Saturday off and could do a 'water pump change cheaper at his house. I rolled his tool box out to him and said, "you're off now". Told the customer "his warranty only goes as far as his tool box".
Business improved and the bottom line came up, considerably.

·
Registered
939 Posts
thiefs

Being in the wine business, we give all employees a notice that theft of wine is a felony, and we will prosocute. If they want some wine, we will give it to them. Easy choice.

Jerry

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
Employees disappear.

If i catch you the first thing i say is you better have a drug problem.................if the answer is no then i say you are an embarrassment to yourself and those close to you wouldn't it be best if you just disappeared. If your a thief and i catch you better have an exit plan cause its not a closed door meeting, you will leave in the most embarrassing way possible.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I've observed that stealing from work never ends well. Getting fired over 160 bucks ain't worth it!

But as an employer I would definitely keep a very close eye on that one. Its bound to happen again, and it definitely has already happened in the past.

~Brian

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
Owned and operated a marine repair facility (boat shop) in town. Caught one of the mechanics out front telling a customer he had Saturday off and could do a 'water pump change cheaper at his house. I rolled his tool box out to him and said, "you're off now". Told the customer "his warranty only goes as far as his tool box".
Business improved and the bottom line came up, considerably.

Cool! Do you have this guy's contact number? I do need some work done on the boat!

·
small member
1,480 Posts
was working on a remodel at rite aid and a worker got fired for stealing an ice cream sandwich:|err one of the 35 cent ones:)sphss.
35 cent 35 dolla its both stealing. I bet the guy had that in change in his pockets.
just tell them:)handand dont come back

1 - 20 of 25 Posts