Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
U Member, Member?
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What have you done when inconsiderate fockin people have pissed you off in their cars.

Some A**hole parked no more than 8" away from my driver side, no shiot!! I had to literally climb in threw the passenger side to get into the driver seat. At 215 lbs, it aint easy!!! fock!! I felt like keying that fockers SUV.....arghhh!!!

where the hell is a bucket of muriatic acid when you need one!!!?!?!??:):)punch...or at least a 32 oz of coke:)grn

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts

·
....like warm apple pie
1,681 Posts
What have you done when inconsiderate fockin people have pissed you off in their cars.

Some A**hole parked no more than 8" away from my driver side, no shiot!! I had to literally climb in threw the passenger side to get into the driver seat. At 215 lbs, it aint easy!!! fock!! I felt like keying that fockers SUV.....arghhh!!!

where the hell is a bucket of muriatic acid when you need one!!!?!?!??:):)punch...or at least a 32 oz of coke:)grn
I JUST had that happen about 4 days ago. There I am at Pavilions in RSM, parked way out in the boonies by myself (parking a lifted truck isn't easy in RSM) and I come out with a cartload of groceries and my 5 and 8 year old boys, and theres a beat up Jetta about 5 inches away from my passenger side. A ton of other spaces and she parks there. So as I'm looking at my passenger door trying to figure out how to get the bags into the passenger seat, the door of the Jetta opens...just as she starts to really shove it open (woulda hit my truck for sure), she sees me standing by the taillight of my truck and starts paying attention to where her door is going. As she squirms out of the door I said (making sure my boys couldn't hear me) "You need a fucking can opener to get out, don't you? A whole parking lot and you pull this shit." She slithers her unshowered, dirty sweat pants covered fat ass past me and into Burger King, not making eye contact, of course.

Damn I was pissed, but I was glad I caught her...who knows how big the door ding would have been! :mad::mad:

·
U Member, Member?
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I JUST had that happen about 4 days ago. There I am at Pavilions in RSM, parked way out in the boonies by myself (parking a lifted truck isn't easy in RSM) and I come out with a cartload of groceries and my 5 and 8 year old boys, and theres a beat up Jetta about 5 inches away from my passenger side. A ton of other spaces and she parks there. So as I'm looking at my passenger door trying to figure out how to get the bags into the passenger seat, the door of the Jetta opens...just as she starts to really shove it open (woulda hit my truck for sure), she sees me standing by the taillight of my truck and starts paying attention to where her door is going. As she squirms out of the door I said (making sure my boys couldn't hear me) "You need a fucking can opener to get out, don't you? A whole parking lot and you pull this shit." She slithers her unshowered, dirty sweat pants covered fat ass past me and into Burger King, not making eye contact, of course.

Damn I was pissed, but I was glad I caught her...who knows how big the door ding would have been! :mad::mad:
wtf was she thinking! In my case lucky i was paranoid about cameras...that suv would be a pile of dupont shavings:)hand

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
We had a new Infinity, and we drove it out to eat dinner. I parked it in the south forty, their were absolutely no cars around it. We had only had it a couple of weeks, and I didn't want to have anybody ding it. Sure enough, we come out from dinner and some fukin hoopty is parked right up against it. I had a fresh scratch and door ding in it. I was ballistic, there were no other cars near it except the hoopty. So I backed up, and proceeded to kick the entire side of that car in, and I mean I caved the fukers door in. I also left them a note explaining why I fuked up their car. It was an 80's Monte Carlo the paint was shot on it, and the vinyl top was missing. They probably didn't care that I fuked it up, but I guarantee they noticed it. Like I said before, I couldn't believe how easy the entire door caved in.:)st

·
Registered
544 Posts

They do it on purpose.....it's the phucking tree huggers out to punish you. Seems like every week I'll be driving in the left lane of a freeway here in Dallas doing 75 or so and some left wing piece of shit in a Saab or Volkswagen cuts in front of me and slams on the brakes. They see my F-250 4WD coming and think it's their job to infringe on my right to drive what I want to.

I'm getting old and confused, and one of these days I'm gonna hit the gas instead of the brake........:mad:

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
. So I backed up, and proceeded to kick the entire side of that car in, and I mean I caved the fukers door in. I also left them a note explaining why I fuked up their car. It was an 80's Monte Carlo the paint was shot on it, and the vinyl top was missing. They probably didn't care that I fuked it up, but I guarantee they noticed it. .:)st
I had taken the vinyl top off because I was getting ready to have it painted you focker.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
We had a new Infinity, and we drove it out to eat dinner. I parked it in the south forty, their were absolutely no cars around it. We had only had it a couple of weeks, and I didn't want to have anybody ding it. Sure enough, we come out from dinner and some fukin hoopty is parked right up against it. I had a fresh scratch and door ding in it. I was ballistic, there were no other cars near it except the hoopty. So I backed up, and proceeded to kick the entire side of that car in, and I mean I caved the fukers door in. I also left them a note explaining why I fuked up their car. It was an 80's Monte Carlo the paint was shot on it, and the vinyl top was missing. They probably didn't care that I fuked it up, but I guarantee they noticed it. Like I said before, I couldn't believe how easy the entire door caved in.:)st
i bascially did the same thing, tore the drivers mirror off kicked in the drivers door with my boot and broke their brake lights so maybe they got a ticket on the way home.. i just figured out why i dont own a gun.

·
HOOAH ! my "Battle Buddy"
145 Posts
And you call yourself "Hot Boaters"? :|err "Keep our beaches clean and keep our water ways open"? kind of selective dont you think? just remember "Karma"

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
i bascially did the same thing, tore the drivers mirror off kicked in the drivers door with my boot and broke their brake lights so maybe they got a ticket on the way home.. i just figured out why i dont own a gun.
i did this when i was 20 and now double that age and i just yell and get in my truck. by the way where does someione have the right to touch your personal property, not saying its right to do, you just feel violated.

·
Registered
78 Posts
And you call yourself "Hot Boaters"? :|err "Keep our beaches clean and keep our water ways open"? kind of selective dont you think? just remember "Karma"

David,

I could not agree with you anymore! About 5 years ago I heard this guy at a Charger game bitching about a door ding he got on his new truck, and then he started kicking and breaking beer bottles over the hood, mirror, and roof of the car next to him. Well I called the cops over and watched him get hauled away.

I agree the door ding sucks, and I have gotten them as well, but you tough guys going UFC on their car afterwards isn't right either. I didn't see the guy next to him cause the door ding, but I did see him going ballistic on someone else's car, and he was the one who got caught...so sorry!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I agree the door ding sucks, and I have gotten them as well, but you tough guys going UFC on their car afterwards isn't right either.

I Agree With This Statement. You Don't Want Anyone Messing With Your Stuff, So Don't Mess With Anyone Elses.....Karma.....

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
Sounds like some people need to go to anger management classes. :)coffee
Wow! I guess.

I'm guessing these are the same people that go all ballistic if they can't get to the front of the pack in traffic. Ride people's asses and make dangerous maneuvers, risking their life and mine and my children's just to get a couple cars ahead at the next stop light. Someone needs a chill pill.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts