Performance Boats Forum banner

Where can i find sensors for my 496 ho ??

Tags
sensors
1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Kleptow 
#1 ·
where to go on line ????

#7 ·
I have disks that are similar to Bam's website, but it's faster for me to look up parts on their website than dig out my disks and find stuff. Plus they have the retail price where I have to call Mercury and get the price for stuff I want if it's not already in my computer.

I love their site.;)

#9 ·
I had it dialed in for about 10 hours. The boat really ran good. Im having some kind of senser problem I'm trying to finger out. Not really Whipple's fault. I bought the scan tool $400:|err and I also looking into other sensors. The map sensor is the one takeing all the hits but everything seams to be good there. Signal, volts, ??? new map sensor. So there was a very small and short code the the cam sensor hit once. Well I'm told that it also has alot of say to how the motor runs with the coumputer too??? So i'm trying but not there yet. Any thoughts ????

#10 ·
I'm waiting for you to get it dialed in...I was thinking about the raylar upgrade but now I'm thinking whipple..are you running a 28p on it now or still with the 26P? Like you I am going to do my own install...if this was one of our alcohol motors it would be easier to tune but with all the sensors and comp controls...well lets just say I'd be hitting up Dustin ever chance I had..:)st

#11 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.