Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Whats up Matt? Sounds like you have got something big up your sleeve???? If you want a Gullwing style this guy just started making them and they are beautiful. I saw this hull first hand at the circle races at Puddingstone back in March. Give him a call, his name is Jason and he goes by Riverdad on the boards....

·
Spiral out
1,545 Posts
Fuelinmyveins would know how to get ahold of the Placecraft guys......

The new gullwings look nice.

And I think CS19 might know who to talk to about a Rogers (built in Mex) that are likely less expensive and supposed to be laid up well.

Good luck w/ your search!

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Tom Peterson w/ Placecraft is top notch.

Jason Rouse (RiverDad) with the 19' Gullwing is as well.

Either one is a good choice.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I think I saw a post somewhere that RiverDad was charging between $9,500 to 10,500. But I am sure he will post up with the real deal.

·
Registered
368 Posts

Attachments

·
Driver
3,195 Posts

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Whiteboy, Bob has a 19 Gullwing mold, he just finished this one, another is going in the mold. He told me today,

Hull only 7k
Hull and trailer 9.5K
Complete boat, ready to go, just ad you motor, $17,999

PM me for more info

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/photos/95108313/

Thanks Kevin @ Cheetah
Can you get a picture of the front of the stringers under the bow? I seen the ad a while ago and have been very seriously contemplating one.

Tony

·
Registered
995 Posts
Hull

That is a wicked hull no matter what anybody says. I knew Cheata Bob Was tight with Julie[my ex]. But I didn't know he was stupid enough to lay up a boat. He uses rovin wovian [extra layup weight] asnd lies about what hulls weight is. PLUS HIS JELLCOAT WORK IS SUBSTANDARD.bUY A BOAT FROM HIM AND YOU;LL GET WHAT U PAY FOR. pLUS HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO RIG ONE AND NEITHER DOES SHE. PAT

·
Registered
851 Posts
It's called 'woven roving' not rovin wovian, if you built your own hulls when you had your mold, that you said you didn't know the history of (so why is it a Wicked mold?), you'd know that.

Didn't you cover your boats with big stickers or decals instead of doing any gel work? :)

That is a wicked hull no matter what anybody says. I knew Cheata Bob Was tight with Julie[my ex]. But I didn't know he was stupid enough to lay up a boat. He uses rovin wovian [extra layup weight] asnd lies about what hulls weight is. PLUS HIS JELLCOAT WORK IS SUBSTANDARD.bUY A BOAT FROM HIM AND YOU;LL GET WHAT U PAY FOR. pLUS HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO RIG ONE AND NEITHER DOES SHE. PAT

1 - 20 of 84 Posts