Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Twenty-five years ago this month I was in Tenerife, Canary Islands.

Great place! I need to dig out the photo's!

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
We drove cross country from Michigan back to California. Got married on a Saturday night and was driving out of town before noon on Sunday. Couldn't wait to get out of the snow and freezing weather of Michigan...:)devil

Steve

·
WHTBRD
94 Posts
Havasu

Stayed in our new place for the first time and broke it. Really had a great time. Probaly the only time we had no friends, dogs, kids, family out there. Looking forward to retirement :D

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Tahiti. Stayed 2 nights in an over water bungalow in Moorea, then boarded the tahitian princess in Papeete for a 12 day cruise of the islands. best trip ever.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Vegas ! Popped the Question, gave her the engagement ring, was married about 2 hrs. later Had to get the license and if I remember correctly some sort of a token physical. That was 25 years ago, took about 5 grand cash, won about 10, was up to about 15k in cash playing craps, ended up getting on the plane with just plastic. Saw just about every show in town that week. Not much of a gambler, first and last time of that kind of action. It was fun to be a big spender and not give a darn for a week !!!!! We still get along great !!!!:D

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Leave next sunday for Aventura Spa Palace south of Cancun..:)devil

·
Registered
52 Posts
8-1-81
2 weeks in a condo in Napili Maui and then 1 week on my aunts 57 ft boat in the Ali Wai yacht harbor on Oahu next to Waikiki. 28 years and still going strong

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. 20 years ago in June.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
We spent a month in Italy. It was simply fantastic. So much so, we didn't want to come back.

Darrell.

·
Got to get In da Wind
821 Posts
We could have went anywhere but we just bought a new Motorhome so we went up the east side of California and then back down the coast. Best RV vacation we ever had.

·
Got Beer?
434 Posts
kauai ... can't wait to go back:)devil
I hope you like chickens, the roosters have taken over this island (I am there now) . .. last time I was her 15 years ago it was great, I will not come back until I hear that the chicken problem is under control. . . . google Kauai+chickens.

back to theme - two week cruise, 1st week western carribean on Carnival and 2nd week eastern carribean on NCL... love NCL... carnival not so much. 17 years and going strong... Aloha:)devil

1 - 20 of 62 Posts