Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
not ******
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i found this, but to no help. looked in my profile to try find the place but with no luck as well......can someone point me in the right direction? thanks

How do I get a picture under my username?
These small images are called Avatars. They are displayed below your username on all posts that you make. There are two kinds of avatars: those provided by the administrator and those that you upload yourself.

If the administrator has provided a set of avatars, and avatars are enabled, you may select an avatar that best describes your personality.

The administrator may also have enabled custom avatars, which allows you to upload an avatar image from your computer.

For more information about avatars, click here.

·
not ******
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
click on more info here tab and you get this.....

AvatarsAvatars are small graphical images that you may choose in your profile. They are displayed by your username on all posts that you make. You can select the image that best describes yourself from your profile options.

Avatar List There are no pre-defined avatars available

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
post and resize a pic of what ever suits you or steal someone elses :0) store in your puter , then go to user cp and up load image

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
if you fondle my sheep i'm kicking your ass lmao :D

·
not ******
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
where is the user cp button your talking about.........oh by the way very nice looking sheep! :)plateJump

·
PB Administrator
1,205 Posts
For anyone else having problems like these check out the video tutorials. You can find them in the tutorials announcement at the top of each forum, or in my sig.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts