Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Backwards Buick
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 46 years the axle on the trailer under the ole stevens has given up the ghost! Any one here in soco know of a good place to get a new one?

·
Registered
399 Posts
After 46 years the axle on the trailer under the ole stevens has given up the ghost! Any one here in soco know of a good place to get a new one?
Big Tex Trailers

(714) 828-9900
725 S Beach Blvd
Anaheim, CA

Tel him Jason Swain sent you. Hes a buddy of mine.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Should be covered by warranty. Can't beleive how stuff just up and quits with such little service life.

CC

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
Pics?

If it broke, a picture of the face of metal where it failed would be appreciated :)

·
Registered
609 Posts

Drop it off over at Mike Leaches shop in Orange. Positive Performace Muffler.

Seen all kinds of trailors being repaired there.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Mike I can tell you where to put the old one! :):)punch

No really why dont you put the Stevens on the Sanger trailer and start leaving the Sanger home? :D

I crack myself up.... :)sphss

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts

No really why dont you put the Stevens on the Sanger trailer and start leaving the Sanger home? :D

LOL You crack me up too!

:D

·
Registered
3,245 Posts

You haven't raced the Stevens yet Lou :)devil:)grn... You could be saying "Why don't you use the cruiser trailer and leave the Stevens at home after next year" :D

·
Nobody
1,720 Posts
Hey Rick, this place should have what you need!..

Dycorp USA Inc
Street: 315 E Ball Rd
Anaheim, ca 92805-6313
Phone: (714) 635-5250

1 - 16 of 16 Posts