Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a creative way to sto an ice chest in my 20 foot Carrera Eclipse. its going to have two buckets and a bench. Anyone got any ideas or pics of what they do?

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah...I see. Thats a bummer. I was probably going to go that route...I dont want to haul around extra hefty bags on the water

·
Registered
258 Posts
In my Carrera , I keep the cooler as far fowared as possible to help with the porposing. Empties in old helmets bag back by motor. Lightening headers so nothing hot. Good luck

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Im looking for a creative way to sto an ice chest in my 20 foot Carrera Eclipse. its going to have two buckets and a bench. Anyone got any ideas or pics of what they do?
Before I reoplaced my logs with Lightnings, I used to fit a steel-sided Coleman ice chest between the exhaust manifold and the closeout panels in my engine bay, perfect fit, just leaned on the log.

My headers are a couple inches wider, not a prayer now. Need a smaller chest, but metal-covered ones near impossible to find.

My steel one is stainless, and guaranteed for 100 years (untill 2103).

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah I have logs now but Im going to bassett OTs and I dont think having my ice chest back there is going to fly anymore.

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
Bulkhead forward with raised edge, use a bungee with hooks, and go around ice chest. Boxes under buckets are water tight. Crush empties and stow there.

I tried to include pictures, but got "upload errors" constantly. WTF?:)st:)st

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
hey money sucker do you have a website with all your stuff on there?
I am working on it. Well, technically, Smartass from the boards is. f you shoot me a PM of what you are looking for I can send you back Pix and pricing. I am really pushing for the website soon.

Cy

·
Registered
726 Posts
I have a soft sided bag from AOCoolers.com that I just put on the floor in the boat, but I guess I dont have another choice, I have an 18 Hallett with OT bassetts.

Plus I like my beer to be no more than an arm's reach away anyways.:)devil

·
Female Owned and Operated
341 Posts
Just picked this duffle cooler up at West Marine. I had a smaller hard cooler that I placed in between driver and passenger seat (as this one). This one is great because its has a soft waterproof exterior but hard plastic removable liner inside so no damage or leaks. plus spare pockets for goodies. Holds 24 cans.
http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/producte/10001/-1/10001/365562/377 710/0/coolers/Primary Search/mode matchallpartial/0/0?N=377 710&Ne=0&Ntt=coolers&Ntk=Primary Search&Ntx=mode matchallpartial&Nao=0&Ns=0&keyword=coolers&isLTokenURL=true&storeNum=5004&subdeptNum=15&classNum=372

1 - 20 of 20 Posts