Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I think a friend of mine will be a little shocked when he sees these pics, I think the old boat looks good what do you guys think

Ops thats my boat up side down again.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
well I think a friend of mine will be a little shocked when he sees these pics, I think the old boat looks good what do you guys think

Top secret pics

·
Registered
200 Posts
WTF hot diggity underdog

well you got me! the one night i didnt go on the site.......i couldnt believe it when you told me to look in the shop i was thinking wow another yellow daytona looks like mine, you said look again and i about fell out of my shoes thats my boat and the engine is in :)

i own you and shoe big time ..... didnt expect to see that because i was coming to bolt in the rail kit and start thinking about the engine going in.

you guys need to get bored more often i could end up in the water faster!

thanks guys for the help ....and i'll wait for the ribbing on a certain item that i didnt put on the bolts delayed process today .

·
Registered
911 Posts
From rail kit to running!

Who's family did you marry into!? Someones daddy showed some major love there.
That thing looks great!
Can't wait to see it on the water. Congratulations.

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts

Eddie and i stopped by the shop yesterday boat looked awesome , Bennett was working his magic on cs19's boat that guy has forgotten more than i will ever know... looks like there just about ready for next weekend... had to see it for my self ...cs19 going to the dark side new GOLD CUP MEMBER.... red cup in trouble....??????? lol

·
Registered
200 Posts
underdog

Eddie and i stopped by the shop yesterday boat looked awesome , Bennett was working his magic on cs19's boat that guy has forgotten more than i will ever know... looks like there just about ready for next weekend... had to see it for my self ...cs19 going to the dark side new GOLD CUP MEMBER.... red cup in trouble....??????? lol

hey D good wrapping with you again

see you at the track

·
Registered
200 Posts
big daddy love

Who's family did you marry into!? Someones daddy showed some major love there.
That thing looks great!
Can't wait to see it on the water. Congratulations.

well im more like the unwanted step child that just wont go away!

i cant wait either and see you out there :)

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
The chances of that happening are about the same as you going to redcup or running your boat all the way down the track.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts