Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
He probably shouldn't have come back with the screen name, "DEATH TO ULTRA26#1". It was a bit of a give away.

Especially since the "B&B" collection is available..........

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Donzi5150 is saying "Damm, someone took my next screen name!"

Thanks for the thought.....I have a much better one....amazing how I get pulled in yet I have never had a vacation......do you know something I don't? There sure has been a lot of users on here assuming the role of a moderator in a serious fashion and need to lighten up.......thin skin is not a masculine trait!:)sphss

·
Large Member
2,150 Posts
Thanks for the thought.....I have a much better one....amazing how I get pulled in yet I have never had a vacation......do you know something I don't? There sure has been a lot of users on here assuming the role of a moderator in a serious fashion and need to lighten up.......thin skin is not a masculine trait!:)sphss
Na no harm ment. Just an attempt at humor....................:)grn

Love the new sig pic BTW......................:)devil

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Canatard
3,341 Posts
I enjoy his comments on here.
Me too. :cool:

His presence was largely a novelty item for me. Still, I've exchanged some PMs and posts with him on the other board and I believe him to be a generally well intended person. He certainly gets twisted up by politics but that's not an uncommon trait.

The guy is no baby killer. Sure, he has deafened quite a few children but his intent was never homicidal.

Anyway, for those who enjoy posting with him, as I do, he can be found on the other forums.

·
I really don't care
65 Posts
Me too. :cool:

His presence was largely a novelty item for me. Still, I've exchanged some PMs and posts with him on the other board and I believe him to be a generally well intended person. He certainly gets twisted up by politics but that's not an uncommon trait.

The guy is no baby killer. Sure, he has deafened quite a few children but his intent was never homicidal.

Anyway, for those who enjoy posting with him, as I do, he can be found on the other forums.
And what forums would those be?????

J/K, I know where he is, just funny that peeps can't mention a website without getting flack by mod's. Isn't that discrimination.....:)sphss

I thought PB was about the love of ALL things associated with boating.....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.