Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
i got skiillllzzzz....
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know how to reach roger?"son or dad".would like to speak to him about the 19 tr. do's and donts. any info would be great, thanks george

·
Registered
872 Posts
His number is also listed in the book. Give him a call. He loves to hear from owners of his boats.
His dad passed away some years ago, but he had nothing to do with Rogers Custom Boats anyway. His deal was Weiman Custom Boats.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,341 Posts
Call Harold Bruce @ R&D Marine ... he's got tons of experience racing those

714-993-2664

·
Registered
643 Posts
I don't see a number listed in Havasu or Parker. He came to the Parker Enduro and spent some time with us last year, but I don't know how to reach him. Harold Bruce should have it, as Roger built the bottom for his dual jet Daytona a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I don't see a number listed in Havasu or Parker. He came to the Parker Enduro and spent some time with us last year, but I don't know how to reach him. Harold Bruce should have it, as Roger built the bottom for his dual jet Daytona a couple of years ago.
I did a search and his number is still listed in LHC. Gotta spell it correctly. It's Weiman not Wieman.;)

·
Registered
872 Posts

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
...:) There's a very rare 21 double step deck Rogers on craigslist now. Don't know how many he made, before my time there, but it looks like a great deal. Great price too. I've only seen 2.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/boa/1019823081.html
A friend of mine and I were going to buy this boat. It sounds like a screaming deal but the guy knows almost nothing about his boat. We ended up going a different direction.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts